Buckholts 6 on 6

Moderators: mjda76384, granger, freeagent

Buckholts 6 on 6

Postby THAT_GUY_SHELTON » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:19 pm

Buckholts will be hosting 2 6 on 6 tournaments this summer. The dates are tentative as of right now but are most likely June 15th and June 29th. We will be taking up to 16 teams for each event. First come, first serve for your spot. Entry fees are $125/team (can into as many teams as you would like). Concessions stand will be open from start to finish on both days as well as all water being provided for teams. I will send out the rules to each coach who confirms entry. Medals and trophies will be presented to the top 3 teams.

James Shelton
jshelton@buckholtsisd.net
254-627-0471
THAT_GUY_SHELTON
6-Man Fan

Re: Buckholts 6 on 6

Postby THAT_GUY_SHELTON » Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:21 pm

THAT_GUY_SHELTON
6-Man Fan

Re: Buckholts 6 on 6

Postby THAT_GUY_SHELTON » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:26 am

Looks like June 15th and 29th is a go! We're already having teams signing up. If you want a spot, please let me know. We'll take the first 16, and we're halfway there already.

Current teams:
Buckholts will have 2
Trinidad
Oglesby
Allen Academy
Calvert
Mcdade
Gholson

There is a lot of interest in 6 on 6 this summer and I am excited to give this opportunity for these young athletes to not only show their talents, but also to give these young men a better activity during the summer to engage in rather than the alternative. I greatly appreciate the interest shown by many coaches so far and I am excited to sign many more up. Get your school in before the spots are taken.
THAT_GUY_SHELTON
6-Man Fan

Return to six-man football talk