Coaching Carousel

Moderators: mjda76384, granger, freeagent

Re: Coaching Carousel

Postby Texlonghorn75 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:24 pm

Jones26 wrote:Strawn was looking for a coach at coaching school. So I hope nobody thinks that Strawn just created a job to get some kids. They were needing a coach. Just thought I would point that out.

I sent an email to the Strawn ISD office this morning inquiring if the district had hired an assistant coach in the last two weeks and their response was no. So unless Strawn is still in the courting phase Rigdon doesn't appear headed to Strawn.
Texlonghorn75
6-Man Fan

Postby GrayGhost77 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:49 pm

Blue Bird wrote:.

The UIL declared Landon to be ineligible for a year, I'm thinking that the UIL will have to review his situation and declare him eligible, at the very least.

Why?
They already reviewed it and the punishment was one year sitting out. How does moving change that? It doesn't
GrayGhost77
11-Man Fan

Postby FCSA football » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:28 pm

6manfamily wrote:Heck yeah it was plan all along, heck rankin also just completed the sale of a team bus to RS just a week or so before Jerry burkhart was spotted on campus in RS!! This guy orchestrated the coaching changes and purchase of team bus all from way out west in Rankin!!!! Genius

Hummmmmm.......I need to sell some classic cars, a bull dozer and trailers. Reckon he could help me with that?
FCSA football
6-Man Fan

Postby 6manfamily » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:05 am

FCSA football wrote:
6manfamily wrote:Heck yeah it was plan all along, heck rankin also just completed the sale of a team bus to RS just a week or so before Jerry burkhart was spotted on campus in RS!! This guy orchestrated the coaching changes and purchase of team bus all from way out west in Rankin!!!! Genius

Hummmmmm.......I need to sell some classic cars, a bull dozer and trailers. Reckon he could help me with that?

Probably so he is a fast talker and a pretty good negotiator I hear!! Let’s see if he can convince Rigdon to stay and let his boys help win Him a title!!
6manfamily
6-Man Fan

Postby One _pac2018 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:05 am

Them boys can’t stay if dad got fired . That would be a slap in the face
One _pac2018
6-Man Fan

Postby 6manfamily » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:47 pm

Texlonghorn75 wrote:
Jones26 wrote:Strawn was looking for a coach at coaching school. So I hope nobody thinks that Strawn just created a job to get some kids. They were needing a coach. Just thought I would point that out.

I sent an email to the Strawn ISD office this morning inquiring if the district had hired an assistant coach in the last two weeks and their response was no. So unless Strawn is still in the courting phase Rigdon doesn't appear headed to Strawn.

Heard thru grapevine he is staying on as assistant in Richland With Jerry Burkhart as the A/D and head Coach!! So with the kids of the valley b-ball coach that they hired plus the rigdon boys and at some point The Burkhart kid, this team looks to be Deeeeep and Stacked with talent!!! Number 9 for the coyotes???
6manfamily
6-Man Fan

Postby drfootball88 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:12 pm

Heard thru grapevine he is staying on as assistant in Richland With Jerry Burkhart as the A/D and head Coach!! So with the kids of the valley b-ball coach that they hired plus the rigdon boys and at some point The Burkhart kid, this team looks to be Deeeeep and Stacked with talent!!! Number 9 for the coyotes???[/quote]

Stacked is right! Sounds like a fun year for the Coyotes. I'm surprised that Rigdon decided to stay but it will be good for those boys to grow some roots and not have to move again. When will Burkhart kid be eligible?
drfootball88
11-Man Fan

Postby 6manfamily » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:36 pm

drfootball88 wrote:Heard thru grapevine he is staying on as assistant in Richland With Jerry Burkhart as the A/D and head Coach!! So with the kids of the valley b-ball coach that they hired plus the rigdon boys and at some point The Burkhart kid, this team looks to be Deeeeep and Stacked with talent!!! Number 9 for the coyotes???

Stacked is right! Sounds like a fun year for the Coyotes. I'm surprised that Rigdon decided to stay but it will be good for those boys to grow some roots and not have to move again. When will Burkhart kid be eligible?[/quote]

I’ve heard October
6manfamily
6-Man Fan

Postby Devil's_advocate » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:47 pm

Devil's_advocate
11-Man Fan

Postby 6manfamily » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:18 pm

Devil's_advocate wrote:https://www.gosanangelo.com/story/sports/high-school/2019/07/30/coach-jerry-burkhart-returns-richland-springs-football-jamie-rigdon/1862909001/

So let’s see if this swings the pre season Rankings any?
6manfamily
6-Man Fan

Postby One _pac2018 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:34 pm

Is Rigdon going to stay and work under Jerry ?
One _pac2018
6-Man Fan

Postby One _pac2018 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:39 pm

What about his son? I thought he coached to
One _pac2018
6-Man Fan

Postby 6manfamily » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:59 pm

One _pac2018 wrote:Is Rigdon going to stay and work under Jerry ?

That’s what’s being said, basketball coach I believe
6manfamily
6-Man Fan

Postby olderelk » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:11 pm

Devil's_advocate wrote:https://www.gosanangelo.com/story/sports/high-school/2019/07/30/coach-jerry-burkhart-returns-richland-springs-football-jamie-rigdon/1862909001/

What a circus. I remember the Gordon fiasco.
olderelk
6-Man Fan

Postby Texlonghorn75 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:19 pm

drfootball88 wrote:Heard thru grapevine he is staying on as assistant in Richland With Jerry Burkhart as the A/D and head Coach!! So with the kids of the valley b-ball coach that they hired plus the rigdon boys and at some point The Burkhart kid, this team looks to be Deeeeep and Stacked with talent!!! Number 9 for the coyotes???

Stacked is right! Sounds like a fun year for the Coyotes. I'm surprised that Rigdon decided to stay but it will be good for those boys to grow some roots and not have to move again. When will Burkhart kid be eligible?[/quote]
Sounds like Burkhart and Richland Springs are back to Happy Days again while Tipton got screwed and Rigdon got the shaft. All in the quest to win a few more games possibly State? The school board should be held accountable for this ridiculous circus, residents should vote in some responsible Adults next board election. Parents need to be aware that education oi their children is not the foremost objective of the Richland Springs ISD. Rochelle ISD should start seeing more transfers in.
Texlonghorn75
6-Man Fan

PreviousNext

Return to six-man football talk