Coaching Carousel

Moderators: mjda76384, granger, freeagent

Re: Coaching Carousel

Postby truthhurts17 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:28 pm

truthhurts17
6-Man Fan

Postby tdog5344 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:13 pm

FCSA what exactly is the high road?? You tell us about it then turn around and attack and belittle longhorn calling him names and acting like you do. Maybe for such a honorable man as you remind us you could actually take the High road
tdog5344
6-Man Fan

Postby FCSA football » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:27 pm

Yeah, I believe adults need to have responsibility and accountability. Realize who you are and what you are saying reaches audiences you might not be targeting. Realization of that is important, especially on this site.
You, along with others choose to ignore the fact that kids read this thread too. So if standing up for them gives you license to say whatever you want about me, go right ahead. You, and others like you don’t have the courage to identify yourselves. If you have been on this site very long then you know my name, phone number and email. Contact me directly, don’t hide. You won’t post your name or contact info because you want to hide out and throw all the garbage you want to. I guess we will just have to call you guys “The Fake News Guys of Sixman” until then.
‘Ave a good day Mate .
FCSA football
6-Man Fan

Postby Texlonghorn75 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:37 pm

FCSA football wrote:Yeah, I believe adults need to have responsibility and accountability. Realize who you are and what you are saying reaches audiences you might not be targeting. Realization of that is important, especially on this site.
You, along with others choose to ignore the fact that kids read this thread too. So if standing up for them gives you license to say whatever you want about me, go right ahead. You, and others like you don’t have the courage to identify yourselves. If you have been on this site very long then you know my name, phone number and email. Contact me directly, don’t hide. You won’t post your name or contact info because you want to hide out and throw all the garbage you want to. I guess we will just have to call you guys “The Fake News Guys of Sixman” until then.
‘Ave a good day Mate .

You hold yourself up as being morally superior somehow based on what? You posted your name and phone number on this website a few years ago! Nice touch. I have never seen anyone calling people names on this thread other than you. FSCU, you are not a moderator on this website either but you act like you are. Please understand that more than Kids read these threads and you have embarrassed yourself by your circular rationalizing. If I think competitive football is more interesting than non competitive football and encouraging it will not keep the Kids or the coaches awake at night thinking about it. Please let me know what local newspaper exists in your county so I can get your posts in print for the your admiring local residents to read. An enlightening read on a slow afternoon. It is not a requirement to post my name or contact number on this site but again I haven't been deliberately been calling out anyone either. I would not be interested in being friends just because you have posted your contact information. Another nice touch in your post is the use of "we". Are you standing in front of the choir as you type out your witty put downs or you just the designated Preacher? A Preacher with bad name calling habits at that. You some how represents the interests of all Kids playing football in private schools? How does that work. You might have Delusions of Grandeur Bubba but it is treatable. So anything you post represents the feelings of Fayette County as a whole? The more mud you sling the better your look. So YOU don't have any responsibility or accountability for what you post? Looks like that is how your most recent post started! Nothing Fake but you. Glad you are isolated in Fayette County.
Texlonghorn75
6-Man Fan

Postby Texlonghorn75 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:14 pm

CoachWRigdon wrote:Well Longhorn75, Richland Springs needs to fill 2 games in every level of football this season. If you know of anyone who wants to play us please give me a call or give them my phone number. You may just make my job a ton easier. Thanks again- Coach Wesley Rigdon 850-291-7174

Hot off the website. McLean is looking for week 7 game. McLean will travel to play! Play them at Strawn as a neutral site and we can all eat at Mary's. That's a win-win Coach Rigdon. Hope you take this as an opportunity .This is where the rubber hits the road. Strawn took it on the chin from this team last year. Nothing like a challenge. It's all good.
Texlonghorn75
6-Man Fan

Postby tdog5344 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:52 pm

Longhorn75. Very well said in a classy way!!
tdog5344
6-Man Fan

Postby SFA » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:00 am

Anybody know anything about Union Hill?Heard the whole football coaching staff left over there.
SFA
6-Man Fan

Postby Goob » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:39 pm

Well, it done looks like yew fellers ain’t got no smarter since I wuz done here last...
Goob
6-Man Fan

Postby tdog5344 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:15 pm

According to sources clise to the situation Richland Springs just landed 3 boys (Starters) from the Valley PATRIOTS!! Parents hired onto RS staff.
tdog5344
6-Man Fan

Postby Propotential » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:21 pm

Coach Johnson where are you going? I saw where Wichita Christian is looking for AD/Head Football coach.
Propotential
6-Man Fan

Postby smokeyjoe53 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:27 pm

Guess that will stoke the fires and keep the conspiracy theories bubbling............
Where is Rainjack??????
There is a whole new generation of posters to be educated and ridiculed.............
smokeyjoe53
6-Man Fan

Postby CoachJJ » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:26 pm

Prairie Lea isd
CoachJJ
6-Man Fan

Postby Propotential » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:58 pm

You are a class act. Good luck with your new endeavor.
Propotential
6-Man Fan

Postby Johnny South » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:11 am

SFA wrote:Anybody know anything about Union Hill?Heard the whole football coaching staff left over there.

Don't you remember? Mallory is going to be the OC for the Cowboys.
Johnny South
6-Man Fan

Postby 6manfamily » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:21 pm

tdog5344 wrote:According to sources clise to the situation Richland Springs just landed 3 boys (Starters) from the Valley PATRIOTS!! Parents hired onto RS staff.

One teacher or coach with 3 starting boys in high school??? Sounds far fetched, anymore info?
6manfamily
6-Man Fan

PreviousNext

Return to six-man football talk