McLean V Garden City, Milford V Leakey

Moderators: freeagent, mjda76384, granger

Re: McLean V Garden City, Milford V Leakey

Postby EasyE43 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:04 pm

My guys, I don’t brag on kids like this too often. You guys act like Crockett is slow! LOL! He probably runs a 4.55 to a 4.6. He runs the 100 and 200 in track. The kid has wheels, and his game speed is off the charts. He doesn’t play spread back because we have quiet possibly the best spread back in the state already there. Check beck next year on that maybe. I haven’t seen the Milford kid play, I’ll say that, but with that said, pound for pound, heart and guts and work ethic all included, I’d put everything I got on #20 from Mclean! Not a single doubt in my mind, best all around player in the state. One of the best tacklers I have seen at ANY level of high school football. And if we played past half the entire season, he would own every record in the state of Texas on offense and defense. That’s all i got.
EasyE43
6-Man Fan

Postby Greatest95 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:47 pm

EasyE43 wrote:My guys, I don’t brag on kids like this too often. You guys act like Crockett is slow! LOL! He probably runs a 4.55 to a 4.6. He runs the 100 and 200 in track. The kid has wheels, and his game speed is off the charts. He doesn’t play spread back because we have quiet possibly the best spread back in the state already there. Check beck next year on that maybe. I haven’t seen the Milford kid play, I’ll say that, but with that said, pound for pound, heart and guts and work ethic all included, I’d put everything I got on #20 from Mclean! Not a single doubt in my mind, best all around player in the state. One of the best tacklers I have seen at ANY level of high school football. And if we played past half the entire season, he would own every record in the state of Texas on offense and defense. That’s all i got.

I talked to the Smith kid at the Strawn and Oakwood game and he said he can’t wait until they beat Leakey so he can give y’all the game y’all want to see. He also said he has seen film on McClean and he don’t think their speed can match up to theirs.
Greatest95
11-Man Fan

Postby riverchillin » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:03 am

Does anyone know of any livestream video for these games?
riverchillin
11-Man Fan

Postby EasyE43 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:15 am

LO LOLOLOL! I don’t know who the “Smith” kid is, but y’all keep thinking Mclean is slow! HAHA! They fly to the ball faster than any team in the state, and then hit you harder than you’ve ever been hit. Good luck boys!
EasyE43
6-Man Fan

Postby obagain » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:01 am

You don’t know the smith kid?
If they both get to state you will defiantly know him after the game.
obagain
6-Man Fan

Postby TebowTime15 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:03 am

Greatest95 wrote:
EasyE43 wrote:My guys, I don’t brag on kids like this too often. You guys act like Crockett is slow! LOL! He probably runs a 4.55 to a 4.6. He runs the 100 and 200 in track. The kid has wheels, and his game speed is off the charts. He doesn’t play spread back because we have quiet possibly the best spread back in the state already there. Check beck next year on that maybe. I haven’t seen the Milford kid play, I’ll say that, but with that said, pound for pound, heart and guts and work ethic all included, I’d put everything I got on #20 from Mclean! Not a single doubt in my mind, best all around player in the state. One of the best tacklers I have seen at ANY level of high school football. And if we played past half the entire season, he would own every record in the state of Texas on offense and defense. That’s all i got.

I talked to the Smith kid at the Strawn and Oakwood game and he said he can’t wait until they beat Leakey so he can give y’all the game y’all want to see. He also said he has seen film on McClean and he don’t think their speed can match up to theirs.

I saw some Milford kids at the Strawn/Oakwood game and am questioning whether I should even drive to Burnet now. While we will see with the teams in the west at Jerry World, I would bet money that they beat Leakey.
TebowTime15
6-Man Fan

Postby Greatest95 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:36 am

EasyE43 wrote:LO LOLOLOL! I don’t know who the “Smith” kid is, but y’all keep thinking Mclean is slow! HAHA! They fly to the ball faster than any team in the state, and then hit you harder than you’ve ever been hit. Good luck boys!

You don’t know who the Smith kid is?! Come to the game tonight where they will play Leakey and you’ll get to see him play. By the end of the game I’m sure you’ll know who he is. The kid is a great athlete!
Greatest95
11-Man Fan

Postby Fatkid71 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:46 am

I agree with you whole heartedly. Those folks down south think that they are the only schools with legitimate teams & have true “Game Changers” on their roster. Well those of us in WD know first hand what McLean has to offer them. Crockett is a true blue chip player in all aspects & his fellow teammates are a very unique group of big, fast & very disciplined players. I have not seen a glaring week point yet and can’t wait for the naysayers to admit they were wrong. Good luck tomorrow & looking forward to all the comments after the game.
Fatkid71
11-Man Fan

Postby Ares » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:34 pm

Greatest95 wrote:

To be honest, game film tends to make players look slower. I've seen some videos of Smith & Milford and thought to myself. Their not very fast... but in person, I'd bet money I would think the exact opposite.
Ares
6-Man Fan

Postby EasyE43 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:59 pm

A lot of respect to the WD group, they played their hearts out and gave it everything against us. I wouldn’t doubt one bit if WD is the 2nd best team in the state. As far as knowing the Smith kid when it’s over, probably we will, but if we get to that match up, I promise he will never forget this group from Mclean. I hope he is tough and strong, because we will find out, he will get hit harder than he ever been hit. Looking forward to it!!!
EasyE43
6-Man Fan

Postby Greatest95 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:26 pm

EasyE43 wrote:A lot of respect to the WD group, they played their hearts out and gave it everything against us. I wouldn’t doubt one bit if WD is the 2nd best team in the state. As far as knowing the Smith kid when it’s over, probably we will, but if we get to that match up, I promise he will never forget this group from Mclean. I hope he is tough and strong, because we will find out, he will get hit harder than he ever been hit. Looking forward to it!!!

To hit Taron you have to catch him first. Looking forward to it!!!
Greatest95
11-Man Fan

Postby riverchillin » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:29 pm

Does anyone know any websites or TV stations that will be video broadcasting the games?
riverchillin
11-Man Fan

Postby obagain » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:43 pm

I am not saying McLean is not a great team.
I don’t think Milford is going to go in and walk all over them.
I’m guessing the line would probably be McLean by 35.
If you think it would be that easy go ahead but I can’t see any team shutting down Milford like that.
obagain
6-Man Fan

Postby FCSA football » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:18 pm

Is Burnet turf or grass?
Just asking.........
FCSA football
6-Man Fan

Postby Area 51 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:31 pm

FCSA football wrote:Is Burnet turf or grass?
Just asking.........

FCSA, according to texasbob & the photo, it is a turf playing surface.
Area 51
6-Man Fan

PreviousNext

Return to six-man football talk