McLean V Garden City, Milford V Leakey

Moderators: freeagent, mjda76384, granger

Re: McLean V Garden City, Milford V Leakey

Postby Cw74 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:31 pm

Nobody thinks Mclean is fast. They are gonna be some heads turning caus they are extremely fast!! Mclean will walk through all the way and win state easily!
Cw74
11-Man Fan

Postby SixmanSpectator » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:43 pm

Cw74 wrote:Nobody thinks Mclean is fast. They are gonna be some heads turning caus they are extremely fast!! Mclean will walk through all the way and win state easily!

I disagree, Mclean is my pick to win state but I do not see them 45ing Garden City or Milford. I think both those team will give Mclean all they can handle.
SixmanSpectator
6-Man Fan

Postby obagain » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:23 pm

I think it’s safe to say any team making it this far is not a one man team.
Obviously I pick Milford over either but either could become one of the greatest championship game ever.
It could also turn into a blow out for any of them.
obagain
6-Man Fan

Postby TebowTime15 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:01 am

While I am not sure about Garden City and McLean, I think Milford will 45 Leakey. Even though Milford and Leakey are in the same region, this is a north v. south showdown. Two of the three south Texas teams, Leakey and Nucese Canyon, had very good seasons, but they mostly played private schools out of San Antonio. This will be Leakey's introduction to the big boys! Besides, I have seen Leakey's kids, and they have MAYBE one kid who can stay with #1 from Milford.

Although I think #1 from Milford is the best athlete I have ever seen playing sixmanfootball, I think the winner of McLean and Garden City will be the state champion based on strength of opponent.
TebowTime15
6-Man Fan

Postby PepperLewis » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:24 am

McLean by 32
Leakey by 90
PepperLewis
11-Man Fan

Postby Texlonghorn75 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:25 am

TebowTime15 wrote:While I am not sure about Garden City and McLean, I think Milford will 45 Leakey. Even though Milford and Leakey are in the same region, this is a north v. south showdown. Two of the three south Texas teams, Leakey and Nucese Canyon, had very good seasons, but they mostly played private schools out of San Antonio. This will be Leakey's introduction to the big boys! Besides, I have seen Leakey's kids, and they have MAYBE one kid who can stay with #1 from Milford.

Although I think #1 from Milford is the best athlete I have ever seen playing sixmanfootball, I think the winner of McLean and Garden City will be the state champion based on strength of opponent.

I have watched Milford play Strawn twice in the last year and Milford has some physical advantages which will be tough for either Garden City and McLean to overcome. Taron's speed and agility aside, Milford as a team is tall and fast. Milford's passing attack is much more consistent than Strawn's. Milford's defensive backs will not be overwhelmed by Garden City or McLean's player size on passing attempts. I think McLean has the best overall team but that doesn't always translate into a win. If Milford is successful passing early on possessions that would make Taron impossible to stop. If Milford's passing game is off its just a matter of chasing Taron down, not any easy task either. All this talk about McLean being fast is just a figment of their imagination, no one has been tackling them. The next two games with change that perception.
Texlonghorn75
6-Man Fan

Postby football76890 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:37 am

Postby PepperLewis » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:24 am

McLean by 32
Leakey by 90

Leakey by 90 haha. They will be lucky to score 20 points. This game will be 45 plus but a Milford win
football76890
6-Man Fan

Postby hillcountybounty » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:48 am

McLean 48 Garden City 16

Milford 66 Leakey 0
hillcountybounty
11-Man Fan

Postby BulldogNation » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:00 am

First Let me Say congrats to all four teams !! I get on here every week and look at everyone take shots at milford all because you guys have a problem with milfordinsider . Let me just say this and you probably wont hear anything else from me for awhile . OUR kids are Great kids but you guys constantly bash them or have something negative to say about them due to the fact that you dislike someone in a chat room . Incase you are wondering yes they get on here and read the comments , but that's fine it ignites a fire deep down inside of them that's gonna take a lot to put out .... SO I SAY THIS WITH MY CHEST .... ROLLDOGS
BulldogNation
11-Man Fan

Postby footballfan10113 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:13 am

BulldogNation wrote:First Let me Say congrats to all four teams !! I get on here every week and look at everyone take shots at milford all because you guys have a problem with milfordinsider . Let me just say this and you probably wont hear anything else from me for awhile . OUR kids are Great kids but you guys constantly bash them or have something negative to say about them due to the fact that you dislike someone in a chat room . Incase you are wondering yes they get on here and read the comments , but that's fine it ignites a fire deep down inside of them that's gonna take a lot to put out .... SO I SAY THIS WITH MY CHEST .... ROLLDOGS

Pretty sure Mclean will put it out.
footballfan10113
11-Man Fan

Postby footballfan10113 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:17 am

The state game in D1 is happening this week in Levelland. I have Mclean taking it by 16+ over GC and then Mclean beating Milford at state by a wide margin.
footballfan10113
11-Man Fan

Postby BulldogNation » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:20 am

footballfan10113 wrote:The state game in D1 is happening this week in Levelland. I have Mclean taking it by 16+ over GC and then Mclean beating Milford at state by a wide margin.

That's fine think what you want and say what you want just purchase your state ticket ... and your welcome to tailgate with us before the game
BulldogNation
11-Man Fan

Postby j_kane13 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:24 am

Mclean 38
Garden City 16

Mclean powers it down field, slows down the game and gives Garden City as few possessions as possible.

MIlford 78
Leakey 30

Milford allows a few TD's off of defensive mistakes but also has Defensive TD's, KO Return, and simply Dominates with Smith.

Mclean 60
Milford 26

Mclean uses a similar strategy of powering the ball downfield vs Milford. Milford sticks with them and goes score for score until the second half when the power run game has worn them out. McLean starts to pull away against an exhausted Milford Defense.
j_kane13
11-Man Fan

Postby footballfan10113 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:25 am

BulldogNation wrote:
footballfan10113 wrote:The state game in D1 is happening this week in Levelland. I have Mclean taking it by 16+ over GC and then Mclean beating Milford at state by a wide margin.

That's fine think what you want and say what you want just purchase your state ticket ... and your welcome to tailgate with us before the game

What about after?
footballfan10113
11-Man Fan

Postby MilfordInsider » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:44 am

That means your saying GC is better than Milford. And that’s funny because two years in a row we’ve beaten GC.
MilfordInsider
6-Man Fan

PreviousNext

Return to six-man football talk