Moderators: mjda76384, granger, freeagent

Re: Milford/union hill

Postby Mexican Englishman » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:30 pm

I am taking Union Hill by 25.
Mexican Englishman
6-Man Fan

Postby MilfordInsider » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:55 pm

Mexican Englishman wrote:I am taking Union Hill by 25.

You also took Aquilla to beat Milford and said they’d plant there flag in the middle of the field and that Aquilla was Ta’rons last game...
MilfordInsider
6-Man Fan

Postby Greyhound2010 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:14 pm

Havnt BC, Jonesboro, Crowell, and May all been to ATT stadium twice? Oh ya, this will be Strawn's 2nd trip also this year, u know, the team that has beat the best athletes in state for the last two years.
Greyhound2010
11-Man Fan

Postby 51eleven » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:03 am

Greyhound2010 wrote:Havnt BC, Jonesboro, Crowell, and May all been to ATT stadium twice? Oh ya, this will be Strawn's 2nd trip also this year, u know, the team that has beat the best athletes in state for the last two years.

Except for McLean and Garden City.
51eleven
6-Man Fan

Postby FCSA football » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:28 am

Milford Insider: Quote “ Friday night you will see Union Hill (the kids, players) don't belong on the field with Milford. That is the condesending, arrogant, moronic attitude that i believe swires was referring to. Such a fool ! I have to believe he is a bad example of Milford fans as a whole. I also believe that openly, and sometimes secretly, people hope that Milford will lose in hopes he will just go away, like a drunk uncle at a wedding. Trashing the Union Hill kids. What a sorry excuse for a “fan”!
It’s sad to see one person’s bad behavior reflect on everyone else, including the Milford kids and their ADULT FANS.
FCSA football
6-Man Fan

Postby MilfordInsider » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:30 am

Notice, I clearly said name a school that’s been two AT&T Stadium more than twice...
But your helping me prove my point. All of the schools have been to AT&T stadium twice have been dominant in football. Now out of those remaining schools, whose won a Team Track regional championship . Whose sent +10 Athletes to the state track meet in the last two years. Whose had Athletes at XC State championship twice in the last 2 years. Who’s also went 3 rounds deep in the basketball state tournament in the last two years. Milford sent 4 kids to All Star games last year, bounced back this year and have had the same success.Milford has kids playing sports in college. Name another schools that’s been as dominant as Milford in Football, Track, Cross country, and Basketball.
Rare Breed of Athletes, One Pack One Goal
MilfordInsider
6-Man Fan

Postby MilfordInsider » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:37 am

FCSA football wrote:Milford Insider: Quote “ Friday night you will see Union Hill (the kids, players) don't belong on the field with Milford. That is the condesending, arrogant, moronic attitude that i believe swires was referring to. Such a fool ! I have to believe he is a bad example of Milford fans as a whole. I also believe that openly, and sometimes secretly, people hope that Milford will lose in hopes he will just go away, like a drunk uncle at a wedding. Trashing the Union Hill kids. What a sorry excuse for a “fan”!
It’s sad to see one person’s bad behavior reflect on everyone else, including the Milford kids and their ADULT FANS.

Where was this same energy two years ago when the Richland fans were stepping on Milford’s neck. Every week you get on this cite and see Mexican Englishman talk bad about Milford and yet you’ve said nothing about his comments. Your upset because I said Union Hill doesn’t belong on the same field as Milford? Heck it’s true, a lot of teams don’t belong on the field with us that’s why we’re ending a lot of our games early. My bulldogs that play in Milford are just darn good and if that upsets you... well I ain’t sorry. There’s no bigger fan than MI himself. Go Big Blue, One Pack One Goal, Roll Dawgz. #SeeYaAtState
MilfordInsider
6-Man Fan

Postby BENCHRACER » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:49 am

Drove from DFW area to watch Milford vs Coolidge that's the only Milford game I've seen, now my question is was that Milford's hardest game all season or one of there easiest games this year ? ?
BENCHRACER
11-Man Fan

Postby FCSA football » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:54 am

I didn’t see his remarks. I understand “the powers that be”, deleted some of the exchanges between MI And ME and rightfully so if the content was what I was told it was. But it makes no difference, if you guys want to trash each other, go for it. But ANYONE who trashes kids without provocation is lower than a snakes belly in my book. Temper your remarks about the kids, ok?
FCSA football
6-Man Fan

Postby MilfordInsider » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:18 am

No sir, I’ll say what I want. Goodluck to all the teams left in the playoffs.
MilfordInsider
6-Man Fan

Postby MilfordInsider » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:21 am

BENCHRACER wrote:Drove from DFW area to watch Milford vs Coolidge that's the only Milford game I've seen, now my question is was that Milford's hardest game all season or one of there easiest games this year ? ?

It was supposed to be one of the toughest games. Milford made easy work of coolidge. Milford makes good teams look not so good. Roll Dawgsz
MilfordInsider
6-Man Fan

Postby BENCHRACER » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:01 am

MilfordInsider wrote:
BENCHRACER wrote:Drove from DFW area to watch Milford vs Coolidge that's the only Milford game I've seen, now my question is was that Milford's hardest game all season or one of there easiest games this year ? ?

It was supposed to be one of the toughest games. Milford made easy work of coolidge. Milford makes good teams look not so good. Roll Dawgsz

I went out to the Jayton Classic and WOW what a weekend, three days of Texas Sixman Football. I saw Borden County play Union Hill and what a game that was and don't go by the final score that really didn't tell what the game was like and then White Deer played UH at Bryson that too was a great game and of course you would have to of been at both games to understand. Then UH played Coolidge the score was 60-41 according to Max Prep and Milford played Coolidge the score was 73-42 and I was at that game. Now I'm still curious if Milford has ever played a team of Borden County or White Deer caliber. Seems to me they haven't, so this Friday night at Kaufman, Milford gets the opportunity to play Union Hill who has taken on a couple of the top Texas Sixman teams. I'm not going to pick a winner of this game, but I have decided to set on UH side when I drive down from the DFW area to watch, in what some people are calling "the game of the week". May the best team win and the referee's call a fair and impartial game.
BENCHRACER
11-Man Fan

Postby TheGoat97 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:48 am

BENCHRACER wrote:
MilfordInsider wrote:

I went out to the Jayton Classic and WOW what a weekend, three days of Texas Sixman Football. I saw Borden County play Union Hill and what a game that was and don't go by the final score that really didn't tell what the game was like and then White Deer played UH at Bryson that too was a great game and of course you would have to of been at both games to understand. Then UH played Coolidge the score was 60-41 according to Max Prep and Milford played Coolidge the score was 73-42 and I was at that game. Now I'm still curious if Milford has ever played a team of Borden County or White Deer caliber. Seems to me they haven't, so this Friday night at Kaufman, Milford gets the opportunity to play Union Hill who has taken on a couple of the top Texas Sixman teams. I'm not going to pick a winner of this game, but I have decided to set on UH side when I drive down from the DFW area to watch, in what some people are calling "the game of the week". May the best team win and the referee's call a fair and impartial game.
So no respect to Strawn? Imo they are better then BC and WD and Milford and Strawn had a battle!
TheGoat97
6-Man Fan

Postby Greyhound2010 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:39 am

Why bring up basketball and track? Isn't this a football site? Some teams don't get to start basketball practice as early as Milford. And for Mexican, I believe milfordinsider started the Milford/Aquilla thread by trash talking the Aquilla players and Mexican.
Greyhound2010
11-Man Fan

Postby TheGoat97 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:39 am

Greyhound2010 wrote:Why bring up basketball and track? Isn't this a football site? Some teams don't get to start basketball practice as early as Milford. And for Mexican, I believe milfordinsider started the Milford/Aquilla thread by trash talking the Aquilla players and Mexican.

MilfordInsider did not start that.. MexicanEnglishman did by saying some racist things.
TheGoat97
6-Man Fan

PreviousNext

Return to six-man football talk