Milford/union hill

Moderators: mjda76384, granger, freeagent

Re: Milford/union hill

Postby Blueblood90 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:07 pm

These young men have always exemplified what a Milford Bulldog is... The tradition, the handing down of the baton is taking seriously. Our young men work hard everyday just like every other team. Take a moment if you will almost every player has a tradition from our State Championship teams in their bloodline.. State champions,state runner-ups,sem-finalists LOOK its there. That's why we cheer them on... Y'all don't like it.. HA so what!!!!
Blueblood90
6-Man Fan

Postby SixmanSpectator » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:11 pm

I don't think anybody has a problem with the milford boys, everyone knows they are heck of a team. Have you ever thought its maybe the fan base especially the ones that get on here and boast there accomplishments. I for one don't mind it, in fact I like it it just what makes sports better all the talking about how one team will beat the other. Milford probably does have the best athletes in the state but at this point in the playoffs just talent will not guarantee you will win, just look back at their previous years it will only get you so far. But best of luck to all the teams left, I just hope everyone stays healthy and can have the opportunity to play their best.
SixmanSpectator
6-Man Fan

Postby Swift22 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:21 pm

Blueblood90 wrote:These young men have always exemplified what a Milford Bulldog is... The tradition, the handing down of the baton is taking seriously. Our young men work hard everyday just like every other team. Take a moment if you will almost every player has a tradition from our State Championship teams in their bloodline.. State champions,state runner-ups,sem-finalists LOOK its there. That's why we cheer them on... Y'all don't like it.. HA so what!!!!

Only been reading and watching the site 3yrs. Funny how you hear so much from Milford fans and not so much from the teams fans than win. Borden County, Strawn, etc. guess some fans don’t have to try and prove anything
Swift22
11-Man Fan

Postby Old76er » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:34 pm

Swift22 wrote:
Blueblood90 wrote:These young men have always exemplified what a Milford Bulldog is... The tradition, the handing down of the baton is taking seriously. Our young men work hard everyday just like every other team. Take a moment if you will almost every player has a tradition from our State Championship teams in their bloodline.. State champions,state runner-ups,sem-finalists LOOK its there. That's why we cheer them on... Y'all don't like it.. HA so what!!!!

Only been reading and watching the site 3yrs. Funny how you hear so much from Milford fans and not so much from the teams fans than win. Borden County, Strawn, etc. guess some fans don’t have to try and prove anything

Nothing wrong with a little Milford insider.. he’s the wareagle of TAPPS this year. Lol
Cheer your teams on.
I think it has to do with the division they are in. Not many teams talking. Even though it’s all fun
Old76er
6-Man Fan

Postby Swift22 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:40 pm

You are right 76er. It is fun. No offense Milford. I do enjoy it. I even made the trip to Hamilton to watch y’all play Richland Springs last year just because of all your talk. You backed it up that night. I even wanted to travel to Italy Friday but couldn’t make it work.
Swift22
11-Man Fan

Postby Swift22 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:47 pm

I’d love to make this next one but Kauffman is a haul! But I’m sure I’ll be able to tune in on it on radio.
Swift22
11-Man Fan

Postby obagain » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:54 am

We talk about Milford because we believe in the Milford tradition.
When we graduated our senior receivers last year a lot of people thought we would lose a step but here we are.
When the tradition is going to the second and third round of the playoffs every year it means we have a chance to win it all every year.
We expect the kids to play at a high level every year and we are rarely disappointed.
We love our kids and will always be behind them in whatever they do.
I don’t see the Milford backers getting quite any time soon.
obagain
6-Man Fan

Postby wths » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:01 am

Honestly I would wager to say that most of the people on this site don't know much about Milford other than what is said by their fanbase on this site. There's nothing wrong with a fanbase being behind their team 1000 percent as Milford's is but I think it rubs some people the wrong way. Good luck to them against Union Hill as it should be a good one!
wths
6-Man Fan

Postby Coyote07 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:49 pm

Having the best athletes hasn't seem to help you in the past. Discipline and fundamentals win championships. Milford has a great program but when they face someone that can compete with them they shy away. If they go past the 3rd quarter milford will be in for a dawg fight. This will be a great game. I wish I could make it but I have to go catch my coyotes! Calling it now Union Hill 56 Milford 42

Waits for milfordinsiders reply....
Coyote07
6-Man Fan

Postby swires » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:34 pm

I dont think there is a hatred for Milford! I wouldnt say that anyone on here has displayed hate. Confidence in your team is great thing. Arrogance, bragging, and boasting rubs people the wrong way. Honestly, it does me at points because it is a constant of we are the greatest and everyone else is bad. Everyone else isnt bad. There are teams out there that are just as good if not better. It takes knowing youre the best in order to be the best. However, humility is huge in this area. Its easy for people to get offended by whats thrown in their face. I will say this for all of you, you support your young people and that says volumes. So many young people need someone to believe in them!!
swires
6-Man Fan

Postby swires » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:51 pm

And im going to take UH by 12. They have heart. Just when you think they are about to give up, they find life!
swires
6-Man Fan

Postby MilfordInsider » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:06 pm

Friday you will see that Union doesn’t belong on the field with Milford...
Milford shys away from teams that can compete with them? Milford’s beaten GC twice on the road, Jonesboro in Jonesboro, Richland Springs in the playoffs, they’ve beaten Oakwood, Calvert, and Coolidge this year. All teams that could compete with Milford.
This year will be Milford’s 2nd time playing in AT&T stadium, name another schools who’s played there more than twice... I’ll wait for that reply.
Sustained success is what Milford specializes in, friday will be no different.
Milford +38
MilfordInsider
6-Man Fan

Postby KuzaBulldog » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:27 pm

As a Union Hill fan, I think UH has been slept on all year. Milford will be the best team they play all year, but if you honestly think that Milford can toy with UH, you clearly haven’t seen them play. Union Hill has come to play.
KuzaBulldog
11-Man Fan

Postby Blueblood90 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:56 pm

Point blank our boys know it's time to put up or get the b-ball jerseys up... We don't have any give up in us either. Guess this will go to the 4th and 0:00... Congrats to both teams on making it this far.... #onepackonegoal #bleedblue
Blueblood90
6-Man Fan

Postby MilfordInsider » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:53 pm

KuzaBulldog wrote:As a Union Hill fan, I think UH has been slept on all year. Milford will be the best team they play all year, but if you honestly think that Milford can toy with UH, you clearly haven’t seen them play. Union Hill has come to play.

Picked to beat Milford in a playoff game by 24 points and Union Hill is the team that’s slept on???...
MilfordInsider
6-Man Fan

PreviousNext

Return to six-man football talk