Milford vs Coolidge

Moderators: freeagent, mjda76384, granger

Re: Milford vs Coolidge

Postby CowboyP » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:20 am

Leann wrote:Well won’t they want to sit in the booth?

Administration has been contacted.
Jenson likes to sit in the booth. I broadcast from the sidelines.
CowboyP
6-Man Fan

Blog: View Blog (8)

Postby Rookie123 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:43 am

The winner of this game will win district and play who the first round and the loser of this game will play who the first round of playoffs?
Rookie123
11-Man Fan

Postby Wonder Dog » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:19 am

Leann wrote:If Sixmania is seriously going to broadcast, they may want to contact the administration.

From what I've been told, if you don't contact the Coolidge Superintendent, well let's just say, if you don't you will be broadcasting from the back of your pickup truck outside of the playing field.
From what I've been told, The Admin (Supt and Prin) do things WAY different than us common foke.

So please call and get permission to broadcast this game, Even if you have to pay the Supt in poop stained buffalo nickels so I can be at the Groom/Follett game and listen to this one.
Wonder Dog
6-Man Fan

Postby CowboyP » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:39 am

Wonder Dog wrote:
Leann wrote:If Sixmania is seriously going to broadcast, they may want to contact the administration.

From what I've been told, if you don't contact the Coolidge Superintendent, well let's just say, if you don't you will be broadcasting from the back of your pickup truck outside of the playing field.
From what I've been told, The Admin (Supt and Prin) do things WAY different than us common foke.

So please call and get permission to broadcast this game, Even if you have to pay the Supt in poop stained buffalo nickels so I can be at the Groom/Follett game and listen to this one.

This ain't my first rodeo. We have permission from both schools, and supt approved press box space.
CowboyP
6-Man Fan

Blog: View Blog (8)

Postby Ares » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:55 am

Rookie123 wrote:The winner of this game will win district and play who the first round and the loser of this game will play who the first round of playoffs?

The winner here will face the winner of either High Island or Leveretts Chapel. While the loser here will face Union Hill.
Ares
6-Man Fan

Postby TheGoat97 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:20 pm

Is this game of the week?
TheGoat97
6-Man Fan

Postby Leman Saunders » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:24 pm

Yes it will be, will post later tonight.
Leman Saunders
6-Man Fan

Postby Hill County » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:14 pm

Kramer wrote:Been saying it all year, Milford wins the first one and the district title.

Coolidge will win the rematch and will be playing in the state game vs McLean. Expect Coolidge to have a player or two or three the next time these two teams meet.
I believe a few of the Coolidge boys got in trouble this summer and they're paying their dues but should be paid in full come 2nd round of the playoffs.
So look for that very talented hoover kid to be on the field with the two others.

Dang anit that what happened in 2015? Abbott lost in district and won in the playoffs.
Hill County
6-Man Fan

Postby TheGoat97 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:55 am

Well its finally here!!!! Goodluck to both teams and hope both teams continue to stay healthy after this game..
TheGoat97
6-Man Fan

Postby mlbgurl » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:13 am

Lets go Dawgs. Gone be a game tonight but I pick my Dawgs to win and over at halftime.
mlbgurl
11-Man Fan

Postby Old76er » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:04 am

mlbgurl wrote:Lets go Dawgs. Gone be a game tonight but I pick my Dawgs to win and over at halftime.

No way this is over at the half
Old76er
6-Man Fan

Postby MilfordInsider » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:27 am

Don’t forget this is coolidge’s Homecoming game. Milford’s Volleyball team eliminated Coolidge’s Volleyball team in the playoffs last night.This football rivalry is real, the schools rivalry is real. Rivalry game on homecoming should be epic to watch. These coolidge kids and coaches are too talented for this game to be over at half. Expect to see a great game. Rivalry games like this can be deciding by ejections and personal fouls so hopefully both coaches are instructed there guys to stay level headed. Can’t wait to see this game tonight. GOODLUCK to all involved. Roll Dawgs, One Pack One Goal
MilfordInsider
6-Man Fan

Postby mlbgurl » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:37 am

Old76er wrote:
mlbgurl wrote:Lets go Dawgs. Gone be a game tonight but I pick my Dawgs to win and over at halftime.

No way this is over at the half

It is going to be a good game so come on out and watch
mlbgurl
11-Man Fan

Postby mlbgurl » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:40 am

MilfordInsider wrote:Don’t forget this is coolidge’s Homecoming game. Milford’s Volleyball team eliminated Coolidge’s Volleyball team in the playoffs last night.This football rivalry is real, the schools rivalry is real. Rivalry game on homecoming should be epic to watch. These coolidge kids and coaches are too talented for this game to be over at half. Expect to see a great game. Rivalry games like this can be deciding by ejections and personal fouls so hopefully both coaches are instructed there guys to stay level headed. Can’t wait to see this game tonight. GOODLUCK to all involved. Roll Dawgs, One Pack One Goal

I see the Lady Dawgs dominated Coolidge in the playoffs yesterday in Volleyball. Coolidge and Milford have been rivalry for years even when I was in high school. Agree tonights game gone be epic and real. LETS GO DAWGS #MLB#
mlbgurl
11-Man Fan

Postby Cisnerostime » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:10 pm

End of 1 Milford 32 Coolidge 8, not sure Coolidge got the memo they weren’t playing Avalon this week
Cisnerostime
11-Man Fan

PreviousNext

Return to six-man football talk