Balmorhea vs Valley

Moderators: granger, freeagent, mjda76384

Re: Balmorhea vs Valley

Postby tdog5344 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:18 pm

Man valley beat a mediocre follett team but very disappointing to see the body slamming personal fouls out of bounds and terrible sportsmanship from valley. Not all the kids from valley but 3 of them should be on the sidelines wow...
tdog5344
6-Man Fan

Postby tdog5344 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:28 pm

And now taunting in the endzone by valley. How can a coach allow his players to act like that.. Unbelievable!!!
tdog5344
6-Man Fan

Postby SixmanFootballFan1 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:33 pm

tdog5344 wrote:And now taunting in the endzone by valley. How can a coach allow his players to act like that.. Unbelievable!!!

I say let them enjoy it while they can. All roads end at Balmorhea. Balmorhea will win by 30+, maybe even by the mercy rule. Sorry Valley, maybe next year. Balmorhea is THAT GOOD. They then go on to win state by 20+. Quote me in a few weeks.
SixmanFootballFan1
11-Man Fan

Postby tdog5344 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:39 pm

Your exactly right they will be done next week I'm in shock that an adult a Coach with his son on the field would allow such terrible sportsmanship. And what's sad is some of the valley boys play with class but wow it's like the NFL.
tdog5344
6-Man Fan

Postby Jon43 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:01 pm

I was extremely disgusted by watching Valley last night. One of the most arrogant and cocky high school teams I’ve ever seen. And I didn’t see a coach one get onto one of his players. Flipping the ball 5 yards away from the red after a td, taunting the other teams coaches and sidelines, hot dogging it to the end zone for a td, this stiff is disgusting at the HS level.
Jon43
6-Man Fan

Postby tdog5344 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:11 pm

It was so bad Ive not seen a highschool game in my life that was that bad... our coaches and our admin would never let that happen and if it did they would handle it big time!!!
tdog5344
6-Man Fan

Postby TheMaskedVigilante » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:04 pm

It appears there will be a lot of Balmorhea fans this coming week lol.
TheMaskedVigilante
6-Man Fan

Postby tdog5344 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:16 pm

Yes sir they are in our district and from the panhandle but GO BEARS !!! teams with that little class and character don't deserve to win and knowing Balmoreahs coach that would never be allowed.. I honestly can't believe what I saw last night..
tdog5344
6-Man Fan

Postby pdog » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:21 pm

Looks like a lot of really negative things are being said about Valley coaches and kids. Coaches and kids that know better than to try and get on here and defend themselves, because basically, it is a no win situation. I have never posted before, and probably shouldn't now. But, it's hard to see people being ripped that I know to be good people. You folks doing all the negative talk about coaches and especially players, are more classless than you claim the players to be, in the way you bring these young men down. These players work hard and play harder, and are criticized for being passionate about the game. I know some of the things you claim to have seen are considered to be more than passion, but there are two sides to every story. I was at the game as well, and didn't see things the way some of you did. T-dog, I remember teams from Groom in the early 2000 era that were very good. They had Britten's and Ritter's and others that were very physical football players, headhunters on the field. Some of the teams that they beat up on would sometimes call them "dirty" or other things, but the fact was, they were very good, physical players that played hard, and if you weren't watching, or even if you were, they would clean your clock. Just the way it was.That's one reason they were as successful as they were. Now I see this Valley team as very similar. I know for a fact that their coaching staff and administration are very classy people. They definitely address behavior that they consider to be unsportsmanlike. I also realize that no matter what I say, I probably wont change your minds, but it was hard to see these people slammed on here in a very classless way, when you probably don't know any of them well at all. I also know that some will reply and probably get after me for coming to their defense, but I guess it's a free country. Just remember, this is a public forum, and lots of young men read these posts. It's evidently pretty easy for some of you to sit behind a computer and talk negatively about young men who risk a lot every Friday night, as they play for their respective schools. Let's try to be examples of class and respect for them. Everyone has a right to their opinion... and there is mine.
pdog
11-Man Fan

Postby tdog5344 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:29 pm

I respect your opinion and I'm not in any way trashing the kids, but stating facts.. If you were at the game then i can't imagine you defending the actions of a few.. I can't judge the kids because I don't know them but I'm not blind and in the three games I've watched valley this year I've seen it but only by a few. I was a headhunter and played with many of them and when we were done we helped each other up instead of standing over them and degrading them.
tdog5344
6-Man Fan

Postby Sixmanfanatic2 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:37 pm

Maybe you were at the game and just saw what the refs called But to say that Valley has bad sportsmanship is Utterly ridiculous. These are the nicest kids on the planet. The ref called targeting on a kid who wouldn’t step on a bug. One of our kids picked up someone in the Silverton game and ever since has been called a bad sport. He’s a great kid and it’s ridiculous to trash them on here when you don’t know what you’re talking about. These are kids you are trashing when you don’t even know them. I do know them and have for 18 years and they are great kids. Help people up after plays, don’t hurt people on purpose. And if you ask the other teams players after the games they will say the same What the ref calls isn’t necessarily what happens. So if you don’t know the kids or aren’t on the field yourself keep your mouth shut.
Sixmanfanatic2
11-Man Fan

Postby tdog5344 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:45 pm

Yes y'all were called on a personal foul for picking up and body slamming again last night. And the targeting was legit. I can see why it's allowed when you try to excuse it. I've seen hundreds of 6man games and never seen that type of play from any other team around here.
tdog5344
6-Man Fan

Postby tdog5344 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:51 pm

Again I'm not trashing the kids. What they did was very obvious and ridiculous in my book. I can't imagine trying to change the minds of the very people who allow it to happen. Good luck next week as yall will be outplayed and most definitely outclassed!!!!
tdog5344
6-Man Fan

Postby pdog » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:01 am

Tdog, if you look up the definition of fact and opinion, your posts are definitely 99 percent opinion. And....you are obviously anti-valley, by the tone of all your posts, so your opinion is definitely tainted, to say the least. My Dad told me to never argue with a man who "thinks" he has all the answers because he has a comeback for everything, no matter how ridiculous they may be. So, here I am breaking another of my rules. I probably won't post again, even though I know you will have some clever comeback for this post. Got better things to do than spend my every waking hour responding to all these pointless jabs at folks.Good night.
pdog
11-Man Fan

Postby tdog5344 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:05 am

I have nothing against Valley I assure you watching any team or any kid even from my own team is say the exact same thing
tdog5344
6-Man Fan

PreviousNext

Return to six-man football talk