Balmorhea vs Valley

Moderators: granger, freeagent, mjda76384

Re: Balmorhea vs Valley

Postby Demoz24 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:34 pm

Bhs03 wrote:has balmorhea only been good the last 2 years ? Or what ? Just asking a question . Trying to figure out if they have just a class with athlete or are they a playoff tradition like valley ?


Well they've been consistent enough to have made the playoffs every year since about 2010 but in 2012 & 2015. They fell in the regional rounds. Then last year falling short at State. Its not a tradition like Valleys. Who's made several deep playoff & State runs but with Jones as their head coach. The tradition of winning and making playoffs is now there.
Demoz24
11-Man Fan
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:38 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Balmorhea vs Valley

Postby CW06 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:31 pm

I'm getting sick of your crap tdog what makes you know anything your from Groom Valleys beat y'all for the last 15 years
CW06
11-Man Fan
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:58 pm

Re: Balmorhea vs Valley

Postby tdog5344 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:03 pm

Well cw not saying valley isn't good but to say you've only allowed 12 points in last 5 weeks against teams who were shut out almost every week is not a valid point it's a point made from someone looking at numbers not reality
tdog5344
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:33 pm

Re: Balmorhea vs Valley

Postby rainjacktx » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:44 pm

tdog5344 wrote:Well cw not saying valley isn't good but to say you've only allowed 12 points in last 5 weeks against teams who were shut out almost every week is not a valid point it's a point made from someone looking at numbers not reality


I think you need to brush up on your facts. LOL preaching about "not a valid point" while at the same time your pulling "facts" out of a unicorn's butt. But hey, if that's your thing - knock yourself out.
rainjacktx
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 2433
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2002 2:01 am
Location: nowhere special

Re: Balmorhea vs Valley

Postby tdog5344 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:04 pm

Do your homework Rainjax those teams mentioned all had a loosing record except one. The were shut out a combined 13 times and only scored 6 points or less 8 other times they had 20 more losses than wins. Playing happy close valid point!!! Having good kids with good talent valid point!!! Shutting out some of the worst teams this year in sixman not a valid point!!! Oh wait maybe your wanting a trophy like whitedeer for beating bad teams and running the score up. Balmoreah will score at will and beat the pants off valley.
tdog5344
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:33 pm

Re: Balmorhea vs Valley

Postby rainjacktx » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:41 am

tdog5344 wrote:Do your homework Rainjax those teams mentioned all had a loosing record except one. The were shut out a combined 13 times and only scored 6 points or less 8 other times they had 20 more losses than wins. Playing happy close valid point!!! Having good kids with good talent valid point!!! Shutting out some of the worst teams this year in sixman not a valid point!!! Oh wait maybe your wanting a trophy like whitedeer for beating bad teams and running the score up. Balmoreah will score at will and beat the pants off valley.


I don't have a dog in the fight. 13 shutouts in 42 or 43 games is hardly "just about every week", now is it? Farmer's comment was factual, yet misleading. Your was not factual at all.

Here - let me show you what facts look like: Balmorhea has only shut out two teams, and played only 3 teams ranked higher than #100. Only one in the top 10.
rainjacktx
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 2433
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2002 2:01 am
Location: nowhere special

Re: Balmorhea vs Valley

Postby Sixman fan19380 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:00 am

Balmorhea had the better defense last year and showed it in the 2nd half. who knows what may happen this year, but i have a hard time believing that anyone can stop Balmorhea from scoring
Sixman fan19380
11-Man Fan
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:06 pm

Re: Balmorhea vs Valley

Postby tdog5344 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:41 am

Thanks rainman, mine was factual and you know as well as I do those teams were way below average. So how's basketball going in silverton maybe there's a chat room for that we can meet up there.
tdog5344
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:33 pm

Re: Balmorhea vs Valley

Postby tdog5344 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:51 am

Fact... of the last 5 teams valley has played silverton ranked #135 Is the best team they played they had the worst ranked district except for two others in the state and yes my groom tigers are one of them so go beat follett and good luck against Balmoreah. I'll use one of your lines ill give my prediction and it's been spoken so it is true Balmoreah will beat valley I'm trying to reference your picks on whitedeer mclean naz so forth you blew every one of them..
tdog5344
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:33 pm

Re: Balmorhea vs Valley

Postby rainjacktx » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:55 am

tdog5344 wrote:Thanks rainman, mine was factual and you know as well as I do those teams were way below average. So how's basketball going in silverton maybe there's a chat room for that we can meet up there.


You didn't use any facts. You made them up. Granted, the 4 teams you reference are not top tier programs. I'm wondering why you had to embellish the truth, when actual facts would have sufficed?
rainjacktx
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 2433
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2002 2:01 am
Location: nowhere special

Re: Balmorhea vs Valley

Postby tdog5344 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:00 am

I looked them up on this very website. No mention of your arrogant picks you made of which most have been wrong this year. I admit I make mistakes you claim you don't. See ya
tdog5344
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:33 pm

Re: Balmorhea vs Valley

Postby patriotpaul » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:01 pm

Postby Sixman fan19380 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:00 am

Balmorhea had the better defense last year and showed it in the 2nd half. who knows what may happen this year, but i have a hard time believing that anyone can stop Balmorhea from scoring.


What showed up in the second half was that Valley's qb got his leg broken on the first possession and that they replaced him with a true freshman who had never played a down of varsity football in his life.
patriotpaul
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2002 3:01 am
Location: wayupnorth

Re: Balmorhea vs Valley

Postby tdog5344 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:42 pm

I'm sorry to hear that and I'm sure the guy your quoting didn't know either. But yall still aren't as good as you were last year so ease up lol.
tdog5344
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:33 pm

Re: Balmorhea vs Valley

Postby BuffaloCountry » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:57 pm

tdog5344 wrote:I'm sorry to hear that and I'm sure the guy your quoting didn't know either. But yall still aren't as good as you were last year so ease up lol.

R-E-L-A-X. Lol don’t get your feathers ruffled man. We’ve got one more round until this matchup is official.
BuffaloCountry
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 219
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:55 am
Location: Where the Buffalo Roam

Re: Balmorhea vs Valley

Postby rainjacktx » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:41 pm

tdog5344 wrote:I looked them up on this very website. No mention of your arrogant picks you made of which most have been wrong this year. I admit I make mistakes you claim you don't. See ya


I admit when I'm wrong. Look it up. Oh, wait - you would rather make it up than actually look it up. But my prognostication prowess is neither here nor there with respect to the argument at hand. In fact, it's what people who actually know what they are doing call a 'logical fallacy'. I let you google it. I'll even help you out - it's called a straw man.

My point, which you are either too thick too understand, or too full of yourself to admit to, was that of the 4 teams you referenced, 3 of them did not "get 45'd just about every week".

I know, it's semantics. Or do you need to google that term as well?
rainjacktx
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 2433
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2002 2:01 am
Location: nowhere special

PreviousNext

Return to six-man football talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests