Happy vs McLean

Moderators: granger, freeagent, mjda76384

Re: Happy vs McLean

Postby tdog5344 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:47 am

Let me try this in a better tone and delivery.. I believe Happy is a very good team and have accomplished alot this year.. I also believe that Borden county is just better it's nothing personal. I like to talk FOOTBALL just like I loved to play it. If happy wins ill gladly cheer them on as they earn it but I think Bc has them out matched
tdog5344
6-Man Fan

Postby smalltown » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:05 am

Happy and BC are both great teams. I haven't seen BC play this year but I have seen their scores. I have seen Happy play this year. Happy has seen two really good teams the last couple of weeks. McLean had a good defense and Ropes had a good offense. BC played a really good garden city team this week but weren't tested before that. I'm going to try and make the game in Levelland saturday to watch these two play what I think is the state championship game cause I think these are the best two teams in the state. I will have go with BC on this one but would be happy for either team that wins.
smalltown
6-Man Fan

Postby tdog5344 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:08 am

I do agree they are the two best teams in the state and wish it was for the state championship.
tdog5344
6-Man Fan

Postby tdog5344 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:51 pm

Oldiebutagoodie wrote:
CW06 wrote:I just would like to know how your such an expert what did u ever accomplish in football I would bet not much.

If Tdog is who I think he is he actually was a stud and accomplished a great deal. Might be wrong might not be who I thought. I sent a message and never got a response so I'm not sure if I am right.

Oldie I got your personal message and I understand where your coming from. I guess it's hard to see through clear eyes when you believe in what you were taught and those who taught you. Guess I'm an old soul and not much for change.
tdog5344
6-Man Fan

Previous

Return to six-man football talk