Blum vs. Aquilla

Moderators: granger, freeagent, mjda76384

Re: Blum vs. Aquilla

Postby Elite » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:10 am

Elite
6-Man Fan

Postby Footballer68 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:25 am

Not sure. I dont know if coaches knew or not. I cant see that they couldn't have known this was going on. Just my opinion
Footballer68
11-Man Fan

Postby Elite » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:54 am

So are you tring to get it fixed on this web site? I dont understand what your tring to do? You want everyone on here to start talking mess about Aquilla? Will that help the situation?
Elite
6-Man Fan

Postby JH PACER COACH » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:22 am

If this is true, that is very sad. And if responsible adults from coaches and administration knows about this, and is knowingly ignoring those things happening, we indeed are at a sad point in our country when athletics and winning are more important than doing what is right.
JH PACER COACH
6-Man Fan

Postby Footballer68 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:40 am

Elite wrote:So are you tring to get it fixed on this web site? I dont understand what your tring to do? You want everyone on here to start talking mess about Aquilla? Will that help the situation?

Not trying to fix it on this site at all. That is foolish. Not trash talking only stating facts. What I am doing is giving facts that these are not just "RUMORS". These things happened and it needs to be known. Aquilla Independent School District is doing there best to hide that this took place and that should not be able to happen. The kids that wew victims in thia need a voice
Footballer68
11-Man Fan

Postby Bhs03 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:25 pm

I Agree with you football! Its horrible for any kid to go through that . If that would have happend here, no one would be playing the next game . Our coach wouldnt even care if its for the state championship. But trust me other people have heard about other things that program does! That whole program is illegal! Ignore the people making comments about why you're postin about this. This site is nothing but drama and sounds like they are getting offended because they have a kid on the team and dont want to get busted ! Its sad the cougar team posted the video virual where everyone can see then deleted it. Everyone has seen it and its time to let the sixman world know about the raging cougars !
Bhs03
6-Man Fan

Postby Footballer68 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:42 pm

Was not aware it was posted. Where was it posted?
Footballer68
11-Man Fan

Postby Footballer68.5 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:52 pm

This is all funny to me how it is playing out. The man on the other side of the keyboard saying this is all facts not rumors. Well let’s set the facts straight. Two kids from Aquilla have been sent to alternative school. One was suspended for three days. And the ones that are saying that this is so bad, the parents that are mad, did not think it was so bad when their kids were involved and participating. (But they leave that part out). when a kid comes into a locker room that he does not have to clean and throws tea on a football player, then the football players make said kid clean it up (not by force) because they are the ones who will be punished for the mess. (Yes this is what the fuss is all about) this to me has been flipped. What if the kid that had the tea thrown on him had said he was bullied first? If you ask me the one that has done the bullying is the one getting away with it. how can you throw tea on a person and after the fact the football team tells you that you have to clean up the mess that you made, and now you’re the victim and they are the bullies. I can remember some rumors about a kid in JH locker room a few years back that got in way less trouble at the school for slapping kids in the face as part of a game. this is the true world we live in. where instead of attempting to educate young men in a program we as adults want to see them hung out to dry. Well the kid from the JH rumors a few years back sure did not get treated like this by parents. This is nothing more than a parent wanting to get one over on a family he does not like. He also post pictures on his Facebook about "the stuff you see in Czech stop at 12 in the morning" making fun of two women in a picture that he had the nerve to take and post. That sir is called being a hypocrite. So Chad, how about you start by setting the example. Spreading rumors and talking to every person on the planet about how to punish a bunch of kids because you didn’t get your way. Step back and look at this from a clear view, because you folks are sure making this thing blurry. Also this video is the key to all of it. And when people start saying "well I hear....." I simply say oh really... well you need to take a look for yourself. Because the video that i saw is not a video of a video that has been chopped up and twisted. I saw the full thing in HD. it has not been deleted and it did not go away... Maybe just maybe you don’t want people to know the whole truth........ So keep up with all the rumors if you can. Or simply ask the right people and you can be shown the REAL truth.
Footballer68.5
11-Man Fan

Postby Footballer68 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:10 pm

Bring me the real truth
Footballer68
11-Man Fan

Postby CowboyP » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:06 pm

I would like to know the real story. If the rumors I have heard are true, the kids involved need to be severely punished. If the rumors aren't true, it needs to be cleared up before anyone's name and reputation are permanently tarnished.
CowboyP
6-Man Fan

Blog: View Blog (8)

Postby Bhs03 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:20 pm

Have uil launch a investigation ! That will solve all of it. I want the truth and so does everyone else !
Bhs03
6-Man Fan

Postby Footballer68 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:12 pm

Someone other than the school needs to do an investigation. Lets find the real truth of the matter. I am definitely game for that.
Footballer68
11-Man Fan

Postby Elite » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:46 pm

Elite
6-Man Fan

Postby Bhs03 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:20 pm

Elite wrote:It's over kids got punished and other kid moved to different school, what I was told. So who else to punish?

Sounds like it's just not the hazing issue ! Hate to tell you but everyone has not been punished ! Might want to see the video where the whole team is in it and taking part of the bullying ... so punishing one kid solves it huh? You sick ! All you care about is Friday night ! Life is way more important then football . It's stuff like this that drives people to kill them self ! It don't matter my team wins Friday night with or with out aquillas full lineup
Bhs03
6-Man Fan

Postby Elite » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:04 pm

Elite
6-Man Fan

PreviousNext

Return to six-man football talk