Happy vs McLean

Moderators: granger, freeagent, mjda76384

Re: Happy vs McLean

Postby TheMaskedVigilante » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:05 pm

McLean loses I would think by 45 but I was wrong about the Whitedeer game.
TheMaskedVigilante
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:18 pm

Re: Happy vs McLean

Postby Jon43 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:33 pm

No way they get beat by 45, NO WAY!
Jon43
11-Man Fan
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:36 am

Re: Happy vs McLean

Postby tdog5344 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:37 pm

Just curious maskedvigilante what was your pick I also was wrong I picked whitedeer
tdog5344
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:33 pm

Re: Happy vs McLean

Postby Tigerslayer » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:31 am

Rainjack do you even know what your talking about. You act like every prediction you say is right which I guarantee is not correct. You need to open your mind towards different opinions. You trash on every team around these towns for no reasons. Your probably some geeky live at home kid that has nothing better to do than offer some very invalid reasons. When you probably have never seen these teams play at all. You probably should stay off other peoples messages whenever they are just offering positives towards the team in their town. Nobody ever attacks you. You just offer negativity to everyone's message trying to stir up crap.
Tigerslayer
11-Man Fan
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:08 pm

Re: Happy vs McLean

Postby smalltown » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:48 am

I think happy will win but not by halftime. McLean will put up a fight but happy will wear them down and take over the game. McLean is a good team but I think happy and borden county are the two best teams
smalltown
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:54 am

Re: Happy vs McLean

Postby Jon43 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:28 am

It’s going to be fun! Can’t wait for tomorrow! I can understand someone believing Happy will win, they are very good, however, by half time, or by 40 or by “wearing Mclean down” those are not valid points. Mclean won’t be worn down, they won’t back down, and IF Happy wins, it will simply be because they’re better. People are going to be surprised by this out come either way.
Jon43
11-Man Fan
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:36 am

Re: Happy vs McLean

Postby crawford » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:19 pm

After that last post by Jon, I am even more confident in my pick of Happy by 45
crawford
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:01 am
Location: Texas

Re: Happy vs McLean

Postby SixmanInfoFirst » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:51 pm

Happy is undoubtedly gonna 45 McLean. No two ways around it. Happy is fast, physical, and tough. I’ve seen both teams play, McLean just doesn’t have the talent that Happy does plain and simple. Not to mention Happy has homefield advantage.
SixmanInfoFirst
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:49 pm

Re: Happy vs McLean

Postby Jon43 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:34 pm

I love it!! They’ve been saying this about us all year! Picked WD by 36! Picking Happy to 45 us! Can’t wait for this game!
Jon43
11-Man Fan
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:36 am

Re: Happy vs McLean

Postby tdog5344 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:37 pm

SixmanInfoFirst wrote:Happy is undoubtedly gonna 45 McLean. No two ways around it. Happy is fast, physical, and tough. I’ve seen both teams play, McLean just doesn’t have the talent that Happy does plain and simple. Not to mention Happy has homefield advantage.


I'm confused your from milford but you've seen happy and mclean both play??? You skipping your games to drive to the panhandle I doubt it lol...
tdog5344
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:33 pm

Re: Happy vs McLean

Postby tdog5344 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:34 pm

I just realized that not one team has held happy below 70 points and that doesn't sound good for mclean
tdog5344
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:33 pm

Re: Happy vs McLean

Postby rainjacktx » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:50 pm

Tigerslayer wrote:Rainjack do you even know what your talking about. You act like every prediction you say is right which I guarantee is not correct. You need to open your mind towards different opinions. You trash on every team around these towns for no reasons. Your probably some geeky live at home kid that has nothing better to do than offer some very invalid reasons. When you probably have never seen these teams play at all. You probably should stay off other peoples messages whenever they are just offering positives towards the team in their town. Nobody ever attacks you. You just offer negativity to everyone's message trying to stir up crap.


LOL! All the above tripe coming from someone who has been a member for less than a month. Good to know there's a new generation of mouth-breathers who trip over themselves, and any semblance of grammar, to name call and otherwise lose their tiny little minds.

I've been doing this since before you were potty trained, scooter. I don't think I'll be taking your advice until you are at least old enough to vote.
rainjacktx
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 2409
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2002 2:01 am
Location: nowhere special

Re: Happy vs McLean

Postby tdog5344 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:11 pm

I sent you three Rainjax don't forget me.. again you never answer a question only sling crap..
tdog5344
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:33 pm

Re: Happy vs McLean

Postby SixmanInfoFirst » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:34 pm

tdog5344 wrote:
SixmanInfoFirst wrote:Happy is undoubtedly gonna 45 McLean. No two ways around it. Happy is fast, physical, and tough. I’ve seen both teams play, McLean just doesn’t have the talent that Happy does plain and simple. Not to mention Happy has homefield advantage.


I'm confused your from milford but you've seen happy and mclean both play??? You skipping your games to drive to the panhandle I doubt it lol...



When have I ever said I am from Milford? I have indeed seen Milford, Happy, and McLean all play. I am not a parent nor a fan, I am but just a six man fan through and through I travel all over the state to watch good games. That’s all.
SixmanInfoFirst
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:49 pm

Re: Happy vs McLean

Postby Tigerslayer » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:39 pm

What are you and old dirtbag then that has nothing better to do then talk crap about everything. You just need to chill out I don't think you realize how old I actually am. I'm just here to give an honest opinion to everything.
Tigerslayer
11-Man Fan
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:08 pm

PreviousNext

Return to six-man football talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests