White Deer v Follett - Cancelled Due to Lighning

Moderators: freeagent, mjda76384, granger

Re: White Deer v Follett - Cancelled Due to Lighning

Postby tdog5344 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:56 pm

Never an argument of who would have won the game.. but some will have you to believe whitedeer hasn't given up any points but they have so ill move on slowly but have a right to my opinion
tdog5344
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:33 pm

Re: White Deer v Follett - Cancelled Due to Lighning

Postby BuffaloCountry » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:10 pm

tdog5344 wrote:Never an argument of who would have won the game.. but some will have you to believe whitedeer hasn't given up any points but they have so ill move on slowly but have a right to my opinion

I got your point. I was addressing 6manfan25. Forgot to quote him.
BuffaloCountry
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:55 am
Location: Where the Buffalo Roam

Re: White Deer v Follett - Cancelled Due to Lighning

Postby rainjacktx » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:12 pm

Some people just can't accept that the WD-Follett game never happened, nor can they just leave it alone and move on. Ironically, they seem to be some of the same folks who scream and stomp their feet to have another thread deleted because they think everyone should move on.
rainjacktx
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 2445
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2002 2:01 am
Location: nowhere special

Re: White Deer v Follett - Cancelled Due to Lighning

Postby tdog5344 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:12 pm

No problem at all I don't get offended
tdog5344
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:33 pm

Re: White Deer v Follett - Cancelled Due to Lighning

Postby tdog5344 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:12 pm

I'm starting to like you Rainjax nobody can stir it like you... again the game actually happened until it was called there is even video lol but I acknowledge it doesn't count and understand why.. do they give trophies for being a champion troll??
tdog5344
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:33 pm

Re: White Deer v Follett - Cancelled Due to Lighning

Postby frenchcowboy » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:23 pm

I'm pretty sure #22 went out early to middle of second quarter. Follett still was going strong with out him
frenchcowboy
11-Man Fan
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:06 pm

Re: White Deer v Follett - Cancelled Due to Lighning

Postby SixmanInfoFirst » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:03 pm

Follett and White Deer? That was a thing!?
SixmanInfoFirst
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:49 pm

Re: White Deer v Follett - Cancelled Due to Lighning

Postby rainjacktx » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:57 am

tdog5344 wrote:I'm starting to like you Rainjax nobody can stir it like you... again the game actually happened until it was called there is even video lol but I acknowledge it doesn't count and understand why.. do they give trophies for being a champion troll??


The game didn't happen, by mutual agreement of the coaches. It's really not a difficult concept to grasp for people with IQ's that aren't easily confused with their shoe size.

LOL the "champion troll" comment. You have absolutely no clue, scooter.
rainjacktx
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 2445
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2002 2:01 am
Location: nowhere special

Re: White Deer v Follett - Cancelled Due to Lighning

Postby 6manfan25 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:55 am

BuffaloCountry wrote:It’s possible that White Deer could’ve came back and won the game. Only down 10 going into halftime, which is really impressive against this Follett squad. To my understanding, didn’t #22 (Born) go down with an injury? That could’ve impacted the game coming out of the half as well. Especially because he was a player with postseason honors after last season. A 24-14 score at half is not a runaway by any means, especially in the game of Sixman.
I was down on the sideline watching Sterling City and Follett this past Friday and I noticed Follett struggled stopping Sterling City’s offense all evening. My point in bringing up Friday’s game has to do with the fact that the Follett defense was getting gashed; probably having to do with #22 not being on the field. The same thing could’ve happened in the second half of the White Deer game.
Nonetheless, Follett is still a very solid squad and they definitely will be making some noise going into the postseason. That Barber kid is awesome to watch and I certainly hope that the Born kid heals quickly.


Holden Born (#22) did go out with a dislocated elbow two plays into the second quarter. He has had all-state honors since his freshman year so it leaves a huge hole in the Panther defense. He had an MRI in Amarillo last Wednesday and he had surgery on it the next day. He is out for the rest of the season. It's a huge blow to the defense as evidenced by Friday night's loss to Sterling City. In my opinion, Sterling City is better than White Deer. Please remember these are my opinions as what I thought this forum was all about!!
6manfan25
11-Man Fan
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:23 pm

Re: White Deer v Follett - Cancelled Due to Lighning

Postby 6manfan25 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:58 am

frenchcowboy wrote:I'm pretty sure #22 went out early to middle of second quarter. Follett still was going strong with out him


Yes, Holden did go out with his elbow injury two plays into the second quarter.
6manfan25
11-Man Fan
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:23 pm

Re: White Deer v Follett - Cancelled Due to Lighning

Postby tdog5344 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:58 am

Big prayers to him and his recovery
tdog5344
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:33 pm

Re: White Deer v Follett - Cancelled Due to Lighning

Postby tdog5344 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:08 pm

rainjacktx wrote:
tdog5344 wrote:I'm starting to like you Rainjax nobody can stir it like you... again the game actually happened until it was called there is even video lol but I acknowledge it doesn't count and understand why.. do they give trophies for being a champion troll??


The game didn't happen, by mutual agreement of the coaches. It's really not a difficult concept to grasp for people with IQ's that aren't easily confused with their shoe size.

LOL the "champion troll" comment. You have absolutely no clue, scooter.


Well Rainjax I'm sure that you enjoy setting everyone straight with the only way of thinking which is your way! There are plenty of opinions for both sides so troll on and I can assure you my IQ is just fine would love to run into you sometime you may be surprised and really like me
tdog5344
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:33 pm

Re: White Deer v Follett - Cancelled Due to Lighning

Postby rainjacktx » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:28 pm

I don't like anybody. Just ask them.
rainjacktx
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 2445
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2002 2:01 am
Location: nowhere special

Previous

Return to six-man football talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: eagleforlife, Google Adsense [Bot] and 27 guests