Out of Curiousity

Moderators: granger, freeagent, mjda76384

Re: Out of Curiousity

Postby Old Bearkat » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:05 am

Little Doc wrote:An innocent bystander, fan.

Fan, but a not-so-innocent bystander too........
User avatar
Old Bearkat
6Man Authority
 
Posts: 6317
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2004 3:01 am
Location: Minooka, IL
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Out of Curiousity

Postby smalltown » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:50 pm

Fan
smalltown
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:54 am

Re: Out of Curiousity

Postby ol' gus » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:06 pm

HP Drifter wrote:Think that Gus used to stick his head in one of these, that is what is wrong with him.

Stopping a fan with my head used to really go over well at parties. Had no long term effects motsoever.
ol' gus
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 374
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:47 pm

Re: Out of Curiousity

Postby sixman Dad » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:08 pm

Superfan of not only the kids but also the coaches. Thank you all for doing what you do.
sixman Dad
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:01 am

Re: Out of Curiousity

Postby Old Bearkat » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:04 am

ol' gus wrote:
HP Drifter wrote:Think that Gus used to stick his head in one of these, that is what is wrong with him.

Stopping a fan with my head used to really go over well at parties. Had no long term effects motsoever.


So, no dain bramage then?
User avatar
Old Bearkat
6Man Authority
 
Posts: 6317
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2004 3:01 am
Location: Minooka, IL
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Out of Curiousity

Postby BuffaloCountry » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:21 am

Fanatic
BuffaloCountry
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 219
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:55 am
Location: Where the Buffalo Roam

Re: Out of Curiousity

Postby CowboyP » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:28 am

Fan
User avatar
CowboyP
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 6457
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:59 pm
Location: Aquilla Sixmaniac
Blog: View Blog (8)

Re: Out of Curiousity

Postby olderelk » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:00 pm

Fan
olderelk
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 679
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:56 am

Re: Out of Curiousity

Postby sixman Dad » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:58 pm

Cowboy you are much more than a fan!Thank you for all you have done for the Six Man World.
sixman Dad
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:01 am

Re: Out of Curiousity

Postby 51eleven » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:33 am

Athletic supporter of football.
51eleven
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 2874
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:28 pm

Re: Out of Curiousity

Postby play2win » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:47 am

was really thinking it would be filled with more coaches.
play2win
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:29 pm

Re: Out of Curiousity

Postby 51eleven » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:35 pm

play2win wrote:was really thinking it would be filled with more coaches.


It is. This time of year especially.
Nobody's yet responded to my jock strap joke.
If you just watch the traffic and topics, most of the posts are by Coaches looking for games or next year's basketball tournaments.
Soon track will be the hot topic then comes football coaching position openings as the school year ends.
Finally in late summer and the fall we fans get just enough knowledge to make fools of ourselves.
Granger has likely unintentionally created the best site on the web for Texas 1A Coaches to interact regarding scheduling in particular, for all sports their schools play.

OBK, we need a picture of an athletic supporter here.
51eleven
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 2874
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:28 pm

Re: Out of Curiousity

Postby OffensiveJuggernot » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:41 pm

Fan... but sometimes I feel like a reporter on this website
OffensiveJuggernot
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 145
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:47 pm

Re: Out of Curiousity

Postby 51eleven » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:03 pm

OffensiveJuggernot wrote:Fan... but sometimes I feel like a reporter on this website


Good thing. It needs more. Especially from us unbiased fans.
51eleven
6-Man Fan
 
Posts: 2874
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:28 pm

Re: Out of Curiousity

Postby Old Bearkat » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:31 am

51eleven wrote:
play2win wrote:was really thinking it would be filled with more coaches.


It is. This time of year especially.
Nobody's yet responded to my jock strap joke.
If you just watch the traffic and topics, most of the posts are by Coaches looking for games or next year's basketball tournaments.
Soon track will be the hot topic then comes football coaching position openings as the school year ends.
Finally in late summer and the fall we fans get just enough knowledge to make fools of ourselves.
Granger has likely unintentionally created the best site on the web for Texas 1A Coaches to interact regarding scheduling in particular, for all sports their schools play.

OBK, we need a picture of an athletic supporter here.


I was deliberately ignoring that one. I've hijacked this thread once already......
User avatar
Old Bearkat
6Man Authority
 
Posts: 6317
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2004 3:01 am
Location: Minooka, IL
Blog: View Blog (1)

PreviousNext

Return to six-man football talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests