Good games in week 9

Moderators: freeagent, mjda76384, granger

Good games in week 9

Postby Blue Bird » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:05 pm

Here are some games this week with playoff implications that might be close enough to be good games. You might find some more that you would want to include.

Water Valley at Eden
Valley at Happy
Evant at Lometa
Sterling City at Westbrook

This will probably be the kiss of death for all four teams, but I like all four visiting teams to win!
Blue Bird
6-Man Fan

Re: Good games in week 9

Postby Checkitout » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:51 am

I dont see Eden stopping WV. The Wildcats are a very physical team that have some momentum right now. I also feel that Sterling City's team speed will get them past Westbrook. Not sure about the other 2 games because I have seen none of them play.
Checkitout
11-Man Fan

Postby 6manonly » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:55 pm

Valley may be undefeated but have yet to play anyone this year. Covid took two games from them so this is the first real test they face.. I see Happy winning by at least 4 scores..
6manonly
6-Man Fan

Postby CowboyP » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:32 pm

Blue Bird wrote:Here are some games this week with playoff implications that might be close enough to be good games. You might find some more that you would want to include.

Water Valley at Eden
Valley at Happy
Evant at Lometa

This will probably be the kiss of death for all four teams, but I like all four visiting teams to win!

We have broadcasts on two of those.

Evant at Lometa
http://sixmania.com/broadcasts/
CowboyP
6-Man Fan

Blog: View Blog (8)

Postby WestTexasKid » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:20 pm

6manonly wrote:Valley may be undefeated but have yet to play anyone this year. Covid took two games from them so this is the first real test they face. I see Happy winning by at least 4 scores..

Petersburg was a quality team, just think they bat Naz just last week, who beat White Deer more convincingly than Happy. Aspermont is a quality opponent as well.
WestTexasKid
6-Man Fan

Return to six-man football talk