Burkhart kid transfering

Moderators: freeagent, mjda76384, granger

Re: Burkhart kid transfering

Postby dmeans12 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:35 pm

Mouth from the south... first of all, sterling is a really good team and so is highland... both are well coached and have great kids. But here is a little fact for you, that "mediocre" blackwell team you are talking about beat a good hermleigh team worse than that top tier team that you seem to be representing..
dmeans12
11-Man Fan

Postby Johnny South » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:56 pm

I thought that my “mediocre” description would get a rise, but I really figured Leman would be the first to respond. lol
I actually believe that Blackwell may have the best chance of representing the West in the big game!
Johnny South
6-Man Fan

Postby Leman Saunders » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:38 am

Johnny South wrote:I thought that my “mediocre” description would get a rise, but I really figured Leman would be the first to respond. lol
I actually believe that Blackwell may have the best chance of representing the West in the big game!

Johnny South trying to bait me into something???

I have attended a few Blackwell games this year I wont deny, for the sake of expediency (weather) and want of a great burger (best concession stand burger I've had hands down)

I will say this Johnny: I was extremely happy there was no air horn last week at the Santa Anna game and so were 99% of people that I was able to have a conversation with at the game.

And I am VERY interested in the Sterling City v Highland matchup!!! If that wasnt the same week as Bronte v Robert Lee I would be going to that game!
Leman Saunders
6-Man Fan

Postby CoachesAnonymous » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:13 am

Wasn't this thread originally about the Burkhart kid? Stopped in to see if there were an new developments, and it took a left turn...
CoachesAnonymous
6-Man Fan

Postby WV Backer » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:33 am

Yeah, we kinda' got off on a tangent there didn't we? Still, we have a somewhat tenuous tie to the Burkhart thing since we're talking about Highland and Sterling City and he's enrolling at SC. As far as the "mediocre Blackwell team" thing goes, sounds like Johnny-Boy is just trolling. He does that from time to time. No great harm done.
WV Backer
6-Man Fan

Postby CoachesAnonymous » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:01 pm

Fair enough
CoachesAnonymous
6-Man Fan

Postby T-boneisGood » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:54 pm

CoachesAnonymous wrote:Wasn't this thread originally about the Burkhart kid? Stopped in to see if there were an new developments, and it took a left turn...

Supposedly coach burkart has an interview scheduled at Rankin. They do have an opening on their district website starting October 16 ending October 26. Nice pay there.
T-boneisGood
11-Man Fan

Postby WV Backer » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:00 pm

Isn't this the same dude (Burkhart) that accepted the offer at Gordon a couple of years ago and then backed out? Then left Richland Springs this year, after Tippie and Lusty graduated, to go to Stanton? I realize he's garnered plenty of respect in the sixman community and no one wants to say anything bad about him but... really? Can you say talent-chaser? Go ahead, blast away, but take a good, hard look first. The ceder-choppers will come out with guns-blazing and "stand by their man" but there it is, just ask the Gordon folks.
WV Backer
6-Man Fan

Postby oldfat&bald » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:19 pm

Who is going to post the “popcorn eating” meme?
oldfat&bald
6-Man Fan

Postby Texlonghorn75 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:27 am

Good entertainment. I remember the Gordon situation well. Gordon has a good man for the future now.
Texlonghorn75
6-Man Fan

Postby Area 51 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:23 am

Anyone else hear about Burkhart possibly quitting in Stanton and moving on to Rankin ?
Area 51
11-Man Fan

Postby Wonder Dog » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:16 pm

T-boneisGood wrote:[

Supposedly coach burkart has an interview scheduled at Rankin. They do have an opening on their district website starting October 16 ending October 26. Nice pay there.

Why would Burkhart go to Rankin for an Asst Job? I don't think Coach Avalos is leaving in the midst of district play starting.
Wonder Dog
6-Man Fan

Postby gbeard » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:05 pm

I don't think Staton would let him out of his contract unless they are ready to get rid of him. Just saying
gbeard
11-Man Fan

Postby FCSA football » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:29 pm

CoachesAnonymous wrote:Wasn't this thread originally about the Burkhart kid? Stopped in to see if there were an new developments, and it took a left turn...

Yeah, I thought at some point there was actually some concern about a Kids safety!
Silly me...........
FCSA football
6-Man Fan

Postby 51eleven » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:09 am

He's not a kid. He's a young man. Part of a family. His Dad has won more State Championships than anyone. Ever, in History. Give them some space.
51eleven
6-Man Fan

PreviousNext

Return to six-man football talk