Blum vs. Aquilla

Moderators: granger, freeagent, mjda76384

Re: Blum vs. Aquilla

Postby Oilman33 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:39 pm

Im from aquilla born and raised i do not agree with the comments cougarfan13 (which i have know knowledge of who this person is) has made in the past ..... we wonder where our children learn this kind of behavior from when we as adults get on here and bash other teams, schools and towns and very often coaches and refs all the while we hide behind a fake username doesnt sound like very good role models if i say so myself.... i have never nor will i ever past a negitive post on here (not even towards abbott) and i hope to instill the same standards to my son

FYI i have friends from milford so there is not as much hate in aquilla as you might think milfordinsider
Oilman33
11-Man Fan

Postby Cougarfan13 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:55 pm

Oilman33 wrote:Im from aquilla born and raised i do not agree with the comments cougarfan13 (which i have know knowledge of who this person is) has made in the past ..... we wonder where our children learn this kind of behavior from when we as adults get on here and bash other teams, schools and towns and very often coaches and refs all the while we hide behind a fake username doesnt sound like very good role models if i say so myself.... i have never nor will i ever past a negitive post on here (not even towards abbott) and i hope to instill the same standards to my son

FYI i have friends from milford so there is not as much hate in aquilla as you might think milfordinsider

Who claims to be a role model on this site? I have nothing against any Milford kids playing , "bashing teams, schools, towns"? I only post to people on this site, nobody knows who anyone is on this site, other than what they claim to be. Since you claim to know me, give me a call........ Where have you been since joining this site THIS YEAR, SOUNDS FISHY TO ME.....
Cougarfan13
6-Man Fan

Postby Oilman33 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:18 pm

A) i said i DONT KNOW WHO cougarfan13 is and ive always been here my children, me, my parents and my grandparents graduated from aquilla so ive always been here. And ill alwaysbe here im proud of where im from AQUILLA, TEXAS. And yes i only joined this year but already regreting it.
Oilman33
11-Man Fan

Postby CleverUsername1 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:01 am

Well this topic has veered a wee bit off course lol.
CleverUsername1
6-Man Fan

Postby SixmanInfoFirst » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:50 pm

It always does...
SixmanInfoFirst
6-Man Fan

Postby Footballer68 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:53 pm

There are issues in Aquilla athletics. Issuses of hazing and bullying and worst of all physical acts on students. It is being quitely swept under the rug by administration. So Aquilla will be able to play in the playoff game friday night!! Because believe you me if every athlete that was involved in these acts were punished? There would be no team for Friday night.
Footballer68
11-Man Fan

Postby Wildcats7 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:47 pm

This thread is suppose to be about the game not about what’s going on at a school. If you have a problem you need to go take it up with the administrator and stop bashing schools on social media.
Wildcats7
11-Man Fan

Postby Shivs30 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:27 am

I’m pretty sure he said he already went to administration [quote][/quote]
Shivs30
11-Man Fan

Postby Wildcats7 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:38 am

No he never said he went to administration. So you don’t get what you want and get on a football social media site and cry about it. Bashing the school or the team... what’s that going to change?
Wildcats7
11-Man Fan

Postby BigCzech » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:28 am

Wildcats7 wrote:No he never said he went to administration. So you don’t get what you want and get on a football social media site and cry about it. Bashing the school or the team... what’s that going to change?

Block and Deflect! Block and Deflect!

Try to draw attention away from it, that will work.

If this was any other school in the area all those proud Cougar fans wouldn't be able to get to thier keyboards fast enough.
BigCzech
6-Man Fan

Postby Footballer68 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:33 am

Administration is fully aware of the issues of physical violence. They have choosen to sweep it under the rug so Aquilla can participate in the playoff game Friday night. There have been students suspended for much less than what these athletes did. Administration is not consistent with their pumishments. I kust want to do away with the talk about rumors. What is going on is not a rumor it is an offense on students. Students under the care of Aquilla Independent School District. Any talk of rumors is crap. There are issuses within the athletic department that are not being addressed. Go BLUM BOBCATS
Footballer68
11-Man Fan

Postby Elite » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:35 am

So has the hazing beeen going on all season or just now?
Elite
6-Man Fan

Postby Footballer68 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:42 am

What I know of has been going on all season. Holding kids down and giving them birthday spankings with belts, hands and phone chargers. Coaches and administrators are aware of this abuse and have not handed down punishments
Footballer68
11-Man Fan

Postby Elite » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:46 am

Oh wow, did this kind of stuff ever happen in your locker room?
Elite
6-Man Fan

Postby Footballer68 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:53 am

That is a negative. I would have known.
Footballer68
11-Man Fan

PreviousNext

Return to six-man football talk