Things that don't matter to anyone but me

Moderators: granger, freeagent, mjda76384

Things that don't matter to anyone but me

Postby Cougarfan13 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:40 pm

When did Blum go neon green and black ? When did Penelope go Red White and Blue? Gholson was always red and white , When did Zephyr go grey?
When did Aquilla EVER have black in their colors? Why do most teams have BLACK as their school colors now? Gholson was red and white , not black. What does it matter , just askin
Cougarfan13
6-Man Fan

Re: Things that don't matter to anyone but me

Postby westexasflats » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:58 pm

Youngters nowday want to change everything, they dont care much for the people before them
westexasflats
6-Man Fan

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Cougarfan13 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:30 pm

I'm ready for 2017 anyway, the dogs running loose , smell of hot dogs, screams from fans, smell of cut grass, kids throwing the ball in the end zone, the sea of pickup trucks, the old lady's taking the money at the front gate, someone ringing that cowbell.
Cougarfan13
6-Man Fan

Postby smokeyjoe53 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:59 pm

The Petroleum Based Cheese Product (PBCP) bubbling in crockpots in anticipation of being dolloped on boats of tortilla chips..................
smokeyjoe53
6-Man Fan

Postby BuffaloCountry » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:21 pm

Noticed some schools are going with the camouflage pattern and grey is also becoming a color in demand. I guess it's the trend these days. It ain't a bad recruiting tool, ya know? ;)
BuffaloCountry
6-Man Fan

Postby Bill O'Rielly » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:56 am

Cougarfan13 wrote:When did Blum go neon green and black ? When did Penelope go Red White and Blue? Gholson was always red and white , When did Zephyr go grey?
When did Aquilla EVER have black in their colors? Why do most teams have BLACK as their school colors now? Gholson was red and white , not black. What does it matter , just askin

BC and WTF, are you guys still wear bell bottom jeans, an afro, and listening to Peter Frampton?
Bill O'Rielly
6-Man Fan

Postby Johnny South » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:19 am

Those double knit bell bottoms, the silk shirts with the huge collars, big flowers, pork chop sideburns, big hair,.... still look pretty good to me in the old pictures! At least I was a lot younger!
Johnny South
6-Man Fan

Postby WV Backer » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:20 am

Bill O'Rielly wrote:
Cougarfan13 wrote:When did Blum go neon green and black ? When did Penelope go Red White and Blue? Gholson was always red and white , When did Zephyr go grey?

BC and WTF, are you guys still wear bell bottom jeans, an afro, and listening to Peter Frampton?

I know what you mean, the WV used to be just black and white. Kinda' plain but they were our colors. Now they've got as much silver as they do white... BTW, what's wrong with bell bottom jeans and Peter Frampton? Reckon I'm just gettin' old.
WV Backer
6-Man Fan

Postby Bill O'Rielly » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:25 am

WV Backer wrote:
Bill O'Rielly wrote:

I know what you mean, the WV used to be just black and white. Kinda' plain but they were our colors. Now they've got as much silver as they do white... BTW, what's wrong with bell bottom jeans and Peter Frampton? Reckon I'm just gettin' old.

LOL....... We aint getting any younger!! The good Ol' days!
Bill O'Rielly
6-Man Fan

Postby burnet44 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:18 pm

Maybe the new man at WV will change that
very good guy and long time friend
My aunt went to school in WV and my grandparents and an aunt and uncle lived there for a while
good friend won state in VB at WV very good coach and person
burnet44
11-Man Fan

Postby Old Bearkat » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:31 am

WV Backer wrote:
Bill O'Rielly wrote:

Frampton is bald now too. No more curly locks........
Old Bearkat
6Man Authority

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Little Doc » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:06 am

I resemble that bald remark! It's a lot cooler!
Little Doc
6-Man Fan

Postby WV Backer » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:49 am

burnet44 wrote:Maybe the new man at WV will change that
very good guy and long time friend
My aunt went to school in WV and my grandparents and an aunt and uncle lived there for a while
good friend won state in VB at WV very good coach and person

Do tell, burnet44. I understand the new coach is Keith Woolf but I don't know anything about him. I did a Google search and it looks like he was the coach at Anson (if it's the same Woolf). Is he an 11 man guy or does he have sixman experience? He'll have some big shoes to fill with Coach York's leaving but I reckon all good things must come to an end.
WV Backer
6-Man Fan

Postby Cougarfan13 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:10 pm

Johnny South wrote:Those double knit bell bottoms, the silk shirts with the huge collars, big flowers, pork chop sideburns, big hair,.... still look pretty good to me in the old pictures! At least I was a lot younger!

Don't forget those basketball uniforms with the pants jacked up in the rear,,when I look at my old pics, they look painfull, how did anyone play in all those tight clothes?
Cougarfan13
6-Man Fan

Return to six-man football talk