Coach Arrested At Sanderson v Marfa Football Game

Moderators: freeagent, mjda76384, granger

Re: Coach Arrested At Sanderson v Marfa Football Game

Postby 51eleven » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:01 pm

Bill O'Rielly wrote:There is HISTORY here with this POS and it’s on film.
Go ask the Supt. front Paducah.

Bill, we've commented on each other's comments several times in the last ten years, overall convivially I think. If you feel this stongly I hope you've brought this to the attention of the UIL. I guess the film is still available for their review if needed/deemed relevant by them.

In the course of reading all this I realized I'd seen him coach at least once as an assistant. 2003, as an assistant at Fort Davis vs Strawn in the state championship in Odessa (home of the real Friday Night Light's story). He was there several years in that capacity. I wonder if anyone from that area has any comments.
51eleven
6-Man Fan

Postby Bill O'Rielly » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:19 pm

FCSA football wrote:Hey guys, I’ve read cheated, thug and POS and a lot more recently. Do You guys think you’re the only ones who read this site? If you must name call, cuss and pass judgement before ALL THE FACTS are in, go to PM OR another web site. Your crass, low class behavior MAKES EVERYONE LOOK LIKE AN IMBECILE! Grow up or go somewhere else, PLEASE!
Kids and parents read this site, please keep this in mind.
Thank you in advance for your consideration and cooperation.

I have FACTS! Film doesn’t lie. Have you called the Paducah Supt and ask if he has done this before?
Kids & Parents need to know what he’s about! Stop trying to sugar coat crap like a snowflake.
That’s the problem with our world today, let’s shield our kids from facts.
So “if” he’s guilty of this incident also, then let’s just keep quite so his feeling are not hurt and maybe his chances of getting another job will not be effected as much.
People like him or these long time secretaries at these small schools (Lohn & Panther Creek) that have been arrested & charged for years of embezzlement need to be BLASTED BLASTED BLASTED so everyone knows how low down sorry they are!
I just don’t understand why the GOOD folks doesn’t want to call out the BAD people!
Bill O'Rielly
6-Man Fan

Postby FCSA football » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:32 pm

Spoken as an educated erudite should speak to the unwashed masses.
So eloquent, so calm, so collected. I just don’t know how they manage such a high level of intelligence!
Just saying........
FCSA football
6-Man Fan

Postby rainjacktx » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:58 am

Bill O'Rielly wrote:I have FACTS! Film doesn’t lie. Have you called the Paducah Supt and ask if he has done this before?
Kids & Parents need to know what he’s about! Stop trying to sugar coat crap like a snowflake.
That’s the problem with our world today, let’s shield our kids from facts.
So “if” he’s guilty of this incident also, then let’s just keep quite so his feeling are not hurt and maybe his chances of getting another job will not be effected as much.
People like him or these long time secretaries at these small schools (Lohn & Panther Creek) that have been arrested & charged for years of embezzlement need to be BLASTED BLASTED BLASTED so everyone knows how low down sorry they are!
I just don’t understand why the GOOD folks doesn’t want to call out the BAD people!

You don't have anything but your opinion. The coach may very well be everything you accuse him of, but some of us prefer to wait until someone other than an internet warrior pronounces judgement.
rainjacktx
6-Man Fan

Postby 51eleven » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:05 pm

Hey rj, interesting an old coyote brought you out. Goob… what do you think about all this?
51eleven
6-Man Fan

Postby FCSA football » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:13 pm

Speaking of “old Coyotes” who IS the oldest on this site? (notice I didn’t say Most Mature)
Just wondering...........:)
FCSA football
6-Man Fan

Postby 51eleven » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:17 pm

FCSA football wrote:Speaking of “old Coyotes” who IS the oldest on this site? (notice I didn’t say Most Mature)
Just wondering...........:)

Ever been jerked around by the facemask hard enough your neck hurt a few days as a reminder?
51eleven
6-Man Fan

Postby FCSA football » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:15 am

Yep, and ours had one bar.
FCSA football
6-Man Fan

Postby True Shot » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:56 am

Yeah, mine looked like a submarine helmet with a single bar. Next one was bigger, but with a clear 2" fiberglass, single bar on it. Also, got to wear green, army surplus, high-top tennis shoes. I was ready for any action!
True Shot
6-Man Fan

Postby FCSA football » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:27 am

Yep, Leather shoes, leather soles, nylon cleats, senior year we actually got rid of our old white game pants and got blue ones to match the jerseys! There as some serious styling going on! Coach wanted to grab you by the face mask and throw you into next week for messing up, no problem. Just make sure you didn't mess up in the game! Then you would have some serious problems in the "Bull Ring" the next week.
Momma's and Daddies usually backed the coach. Can you even imagine that now! Call the Lawyers !!!!!
Different time, different standards, different kids.
FCSA football
6-Man Fan

Postby smokeyjoe53 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:53 am

Face masks?????Face masks???? We don’t need no stinkin face masks.........
smokeyjoe53
6-Man Fan

Postby FCSA football » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:58 am

MAN ! YOU ARE OLD !!!! (Notice I didn't say Mature) :)
FCSA football
6-Man Fan

Postby smokeyjoe53 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:59 am

Actually my first helmet was an army surplus smoke jumper helmet. It was leather and had a full metal mesh face mask. I’d been hounding my dad for a helmet and that was what he came up with. Dad was kinda frugal.........
smokeyjoe53
6-Man Fan

Postby Longhorn85 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:20 am

I doubt Goob will comment on this thread :)
Longhorn85
6-Man Fan

Postby topher80 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:22 am

smokeyjoe53 wrote:Actually my first helmet was an army surplus smoke jumper helmet. It was leather and had a full metal mesh face mask. I’d been hounding my dad for a helmet and that was what he came up with. Dad was kinda frugal.........

Serious question, since ice hockey helmets have evolved into these massive things that protect players at a level never seen before over the last 20 years, there has been a serious decrease in the amount of respect that hockey players have for their fellow players well being... can the same be said about football? Anyone over the age of 50 will say that when hockey pads were just thick cotton pads and helmets were thin pieces of plastic, players would not take the same liberties as they do today wearing all that plastic armour.
topher80
6-Man Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Leman's Laments