Week 5 Big Game: Are they for real?

Moderators: granger, freeagent, mjda76384

Re: Week 5 Big Game: Are they for real?

Postby Murdoch » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:18 pm

It's gettin' hot in here. Better turn on the fan.
Murdoch
6-Man Fan

Postby MilfordInsider » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:03 pm

Aquilla just isn't good enough to be on the field with Milford. The lack the talent needed and will lack the coaching needed to make the playoffs. I've never said a thing about race.. don't need to. You thought your boys could play with mine and you were wrong. We are not suprised you don't want us to win. No one does. It is Milford vs Everyone. It always has been and always will be. I honestly see Milford 45ing Richland in the 3rd quater. There is simply no way to contain #1 TaRon Smith. This Milford team all around is the best team I've seen in the last 10 years. No way you can stop them, no way you can keep up with them, no way you can beat them.
MilfordInsider
6-Man Fan

Postby quentin70 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:15 pm

MilfordInsider wrote:Aquilla just isn't good enough to be on the field with Milford. The lack the talent needed and will lack the coaching needed to make the playoffs. I've never said a thing about race.. don't need to. You thought your boys could play with mine and you were wrong. We are not suprised you don't want us to win. No one does. It is Milford vs Everyone. It always has been and always will be. I honestly see Milford 45ing Richland in the 3rd quater. There is simply no way to contain #1 TaRon Smith. This Milford team all around is the best team I've seen in the last 10 years. No way you can stop them, no way you can keep up with them, no way you can beat them.
Wow man, lay off the roids!!
quentin70
6-Man Fan

Postby Cougarpride3133 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:50 pm

As far as race is concerned that was never a topic. This is high school football. I mean come on. That has nothing to do with it. Your right though your #1 is extremely talented. He’s going places but that’s all Milford has going for them and he can’t carry y’all by himself. Good luck with that attitude and going places. As for Aquilla we’re moving on and taking on our district. Glad last week is behind us. Stay classy! Let’s go Cougars!!!
Cougarpride3133
11-Man Fan

Postby MilfordInsider » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:17 pm

#1 Smith has great receivers around him. I can't remember exactly but I want to say he threw about 5 or 6 TDs all to multiple receivers. You have to stop Smith from taking off and running and then ask your DBs to try to keep up with Milfords track team. No one has been able to slow the receivers down all year. Your just not going to find a team that has 6 faster guys than Milford has on the field and one time.
MilfordInsider
6-Man Fan

Postby Texman301 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:26 pm

There is one team that can match your team speed, and they are in your district. Should be a hard fought battle as it was last year. Good luck Milford for the continuation of the season.
Texman301
6-Man Fan

Postby MilfordInsider » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:51 am

You are absolutely right with that. Oakwood definitely can match speed and play with Milford. Regardless of there record is, Oakwood is always up for the challenge of playing Milford.
MilfordInsider
6-Man Fan

Postby TheGoat97 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:28 am

Cougarpride none of our guys kneeled.. Yall started playing dirty first hitting our guys late and twisting ankles!! So stop acting like aquilla is innocent! Just take the L and move on lol.
TheGoat97
6-Man Fan

Postby MilfordInsider » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:45 am

If our kids did decide to kneel there would be NOTHING wrong with it, as it is a constitutional right.
MilfordInsider
6-Man Fan

Postby Johnny South » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:56 pm

MilfordInsider wrote:If our kids did decide to kneel there would be NOTHING wrong with it, as it is a constitutional right.

I think that if you and your bunch would just take a little extended visit to one of the countries in this world where there is no such thing as your "Constitutional Rights", you would all jump at the chance to honor our National Anthem, our Flag, and the veterans who have died defending it.
Johnny South
6-Man Fan

Postby texmac68 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:57 pm

MilfordInsider wrote:If our kids did decide to kneel there would be NOTHING wrong with it, as it is a constitutional right.

Thank God my son doesn't play in Milford because you are what is wrong with not standing for the national anthem. First my son has enough respect for his school, country, and all the veterans in his family to fall for this fake protest. I pray that one day you grow up and make a fine human being.
texmac68
6-Man Fan

Postby ATMmom » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:59 pm

Just because you have the RIGHT to do something does not mean it is the right thing to do. It would not matter to me when or where....even a state tittle game....that my son or any of my children would compete...if they chose to ecercise their constitutional right to take a knee I would be coming out of the stands to snatch their ass up and walk them off the field my self. Respect is the greatest lesson that we can teach our future generation.
ATMmom
6-Man Fan

Postby Blueblood90 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:03 pm

You guys like so many are missing the point of of what Colin kneeled in the first place. If our young men decide they want to take a knee and it's for the right reason then I am behind them100%. And if your son hasnt been taught about the injustices that are happening in this world and he takes a stand against it. Then that's on you his dad for not teaching him. And are part of the problem that racism is rearing his ugly head again. We don't want your son in Milford if he cant empathize knowing that 85% of his teammates are minority and face the threat of losing their life just because of their skin. If he is a teammate then their life matters too.
Blueblood90
6-Man Fan

Postby Mexican Englishman » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:07 pm

I think your boys should use their constitutional right to kneel. Tell them to start kneeling next week in West Texas. I have a feeling a long overdue history lesson will also take place. Please post Sat. morning and tell us how it went, if you are still alive.
Mexican Englishman
6-Man Fan

Postby texmac68 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:13 pm

Blueblood90 wrote:You guys like so many are missing the point of of what Colin kneeled in the first place. If our young men decide they want to take a knee and it's for the right reason then I am behind them100%. And if your son hasnt been taught about the injustices that are happening in this world and he takes a stand against it. Then that's on you his dad for not teaching him. And are part of the problem that racism is rearing his ugly head again. We don't want your son in Milford if he cant empathize knowing that 85% of his teammates are minority and face the threat of losing their life just because of their skin. If he is a teammate then their life matters too.

Fake protest is what it is. The police are not out targeting black men in this country. That is what he's protesting and it's just not happening. Look at the evidence provided by Obama's FBI Dept and you will see for yourself. I challenge you to give factual evidence that any US citizen is being oppressed and we're it's happening.
texmac68
6-Man Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Leman's Laments