Week 5 Big Game: Are they for real?

Moderators: granger, freeagent, mjda76384

Re: Week 5 Big Game: Are they for real?

Postby TheGoat97 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:28 pm

Aquilla got away with a couple of dirty plays.. Twisting one of our guys ankle after he tackled him and the ref saw it all and still didnt throw a flag! The refs bailed them out all game and everybody knows that!! Should have been over at the half..
TheGoat97
11-Man Fan

Postby texmac68 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:17 pm

Mexican Englishman wrote:I know I saw it too, the three black referees would not call anything on Aquilla, only the white guy.

I didn't see the game but looks like you are playing the victim card here. I call bs on this claim and will say I disagree with calls every game but no one should be claiming ref's are not doing there job because of race. They are professionals who love the game as much as anyone else.
texmac68
6-Man Fan

Postby Mexican Englishman » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:41 pm

TheGoat97 wrote:Aquilla got away with a couple of dirty plays.. Twisting one of our guys ankle after he tackled him and the ref saw it all and still didnt throw a flag! The refs bailed them out all game and everybody knows that!! Should have been over at the half..

It should have been tied at halftime. Instead some missed opportunties by Aquilla made the score 20-6 at halftime.
Mexican Englishman
6-Man Fan

Postby MilfordInsider » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:20 pm

Things got chippy and extra physical and our guys thrived in that type of environment. There is no intimidating our guys and there's no more being physical with them and expecting them to lie down. Our guys will hit you in the mouth all night long and get up and tell you about it. Aquilla was bigger than Milford but our guys pushed them around all night. 5-0
MilfordInsider
6-Man Fan

Postby Mexican Englishman » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:05 pm

I don't know about being pushed around, I guess everyone see's things differently. I do know that Milford is ranked too high. Also, tell your HC if he wants his program to be seen in a different light, he might want to turn his hat around and not wear shorts on the sidelines. That is just my opinion, but we all see things differently.
Mexican Englishman
6-Man Fan

Postby MilfordInsider » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:58 am

His program is currently seen in the light as being 5-0. So since Milford is ranked to high in your honest opinion, are you saying that Garden City will beat them? Or maybe Oakwood?? Who do you see Milford losing to since they aren't that good?
MilfordInsider
6-Man Fan

Postby SixmanFootballFan1 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:38 pm

MilfordInsider wrote:His program is currently seen in the light as being 5-0. So since Milford is ranked to high in your honest opinion, are you saying that Garden City will beat them? Or maybe Oakwood?? Who do you see Milford losing to since they aren't that good?

Richland springs in the 2nd round... Again. Lol
SixmanFootballFan1
11-Man Fan

Postby MilfordInsider » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:12 pm

Oh buddy. I surely hope you will be in attendance thanksgiving weekend when they square off. You will find me running wild in the Milford bleachers as #1 #3 #6 #11 and all the dawgs RUN ALL OVER RICHLAND SPRINGS! Yes I said it!
MilfordInsider
6-Man Fan

Postby BuffaloCountry » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:46 pm

I have remained neutral throughout all this Milford talk. I will say that y’all don’t need to overlook Garden City because they are solid. They were down 32-34 through 3 with Balmorhea before the Bears blew things open. I wish y’all the best, but GC should be considered a threat.
BuffaloCountry
6-Man Fan

Postby SixmanSpectator » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:29 pm

With all the talk, if Richland Springs and Milford do meet again, than that is a game I will plan on going to see. Just hope both teams are healthy.
SixmanSpectator
6-Man Fan

Postby MilfordInsider » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:40 pm

Garden City is a true threat. That one will be just as exciting as well. Surely will put the Milford defense on alert. My guys are going to have to come out and play or they can be upset.
MilfordInsider
6-Man Fan

Postby CW06 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:55 pm

MilfordInsider↓
Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:12 pm
Oh buddy. I surely hope you will be in attendance thanksgiving weekend when they square off. You will find me running wild in the Milford bleachers as #1 #3 #6 #11 and all the dawgs RUN ALL OVER RICHLAND SPRINGS! Yes I said it!

I haven't seen Milford play this year but did watch Richland play Happy. I don't believe Milford will be running all over them
CW06
11-Man Fan

Postby BuffaloCountry » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:18 pm

MilfordInsider wrote:Garden City is a true threat. That one will be just as exciting as well. Surely will put the Milford defense on alert. My guys are going to have to come out and play or they can be upset.

I can respect that.
BuffaloCountry
6-Man Fan

Postby Cougarpride3133 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:14 pm

Oh boy I’m not sure who actual watched the Aquilla/Milford game but there sure is some confusion. From a player kneeling in the national anthem to talking dirty and disrespecting parents in the stand Milford in my opinion played a dirty game. Aquilla fought hard and I’m extremely proud of those boys for fighting through 4 quarters. No reason for those boys not to hold their heads up. Milford came in thinking they were going home at the half and we’re proved wrong. Not the first time Aquilla had proved their determination and drive this season. Lots of unsportsmanlike conduct calls from both team and I know the Cougars know better. We don’t play dirty ball. Certainly looking forward to a great year. Aquilla determination this year is evident and we’re taking that all the way to district.
Cougarpride3133
11-Man Fan

Postby Mexican Englishman » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:58 pm

MilfordInsider wrote:His program is currently seen in the light as being 5-0. So since Milford is ranked to high in your honest opinion, are you saying that Garden City will beat them? Or maybe Oakwood?? Who do you see Milford losing to since they aren't that good?

I cannot comment on Garden City as I know nothing of their program,but I hope you lose. I know you will win your district, most teams that field a team wins that district. I will make my prediction though, you will lose to Richland by 28-35 points. Then you will post that Richland is the dirtiest program you have ever seen. From twisting ankles in front of the refs,(who are Klan members but happen to be black) to ADULTS using racial slurs as your boys enter and exit the field, with security encouraging them. Good luck on the rest of the season, I hope we play again next year, because we are going to plant our beautiful white and orange flag in the middle of your field.
Mexican Englishman
6-Man Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Leman's Laments